Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rooch123 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 16, 2008, 12:02 AM
    Flexible firm model
    Hi
    I have been asked to do an assignment on the advantages and the disadvantages of the flexible firm model. Help !
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Feb 16, 2008, 12:20 AM
    The first thing that I would suggest trying is the following search.

Flexible Firm Model Advantages and Disadvantages - Google Search

Are you asking about Atkinson's Flexible Firm Model? If so, do you have a textbook on the subject?
    abidemi Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 26, 2010, 06:50 AM
    Yes am asking about Atkinson's Flexible Firm Mode and no I don't have a text book on the subject
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Mar 26, 2010, 10:18 PM
    Are you rooch123, abidemi?

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Kenmore elite model quiet guard 7 model 665. [ 12 Answers ]

Six month old dishwasher. Worked fine until today - won't start. LIghts are on and control panel seems to be working OK. The "Clean" indicator is flashing in intervals of 7 flashes and then pauses. When I select the "Start" button it flashes red 3 times and then nothing. The "Drain/Cancel"...

Flexible Budget [ 1 Answers ]

What is its purpose? eliminate cyclical fluctuations in producation reports by ignoring variable costs compare actual and budgeted results at virtually every level of production reduce total time in preparing actual budget I think it is the second one, does a1 disagree?

Flexible space [ 2 Answers ]

What is the flexible space and how do I use it?

Flexible Ductwork [ 3 Answers ]

I have flexible ducting for my heat and air and my house is about 11 years old. All of the tees and branches from the main duct lines are connected by duct tape, which is now starting to give and come apart. There seems to be metal or aluminum tubes inside the duct at the connections, but the...

View more questions Search