Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mimi03 Posts: 201, Reputation: 45

Feb 15, 2008, 05:11 PM
    Adding photos to Samsung YP-K5
    Hey folks!
    Can someone tell me how to add photo's to my Samsung (YP-K5) mp3 player using Windows Media Player, I know how to add music is it similar to that process?

Thanks
    MiMi
    progunr Posts: 1,971, Reputation: 288
    Ultra Member

Feb 16, 2008, 02:16 PM
    If it accepts photos, it should work just the same as the music files.

Open the MP3 folder, open the photos folder, drag and drop the photos you want into the MP3 player. It should give you an error message if there is another way to put them in there.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Do you know how many photos. [ 5 Answers ]

This is a math question, so continue reading and you'll see.. I am taking a picture of myself every 10 seconds.. my computer will do it automatically, which is great. I am wondering that if I do this for 8 hours, how many photos will my computer make? If you want, you can give me the...

Football photos [ 1 Answers ]

I am using a Nikon D70S and am having trouble stopping the action on the football field at night. The photos are too dark. I am using a telephoto lense with an aux flash.

Resizing photos. [ 3 Answers ]

I want to place some photos on eBay, but I can't as the photos are too big. How can I reduce their size? Must I buy an expensive program like Photoshop? Also, I have an install CD but my iMac (OSX 10.1.2) tells me I can't install it because it does not appear to be compressed or encoded. What...

Photos from PC to phone [ 2 Answers ]

I need help downloadin photos from my phone to my PC, any suggestions:confused:

View more questions Search