Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MoonlitWaves Posts: 171, Reputation: 52

Feb 15, 2008, 03:44 PM
    Know anything about the online virtual world game called Second Life?
    I ran across Second Life while looking for simulation PC games. It's a game that is played strictly online. I was hoping someone has experienced this game for themselves or knows something about it. If any of you have, would you mind giving some insight on how it works... what you do... is it difficult to create things to sale if you open a business... I know you have to pay for land, but do you have to purchase the house or business you want... do you build your house or business like on the sims games... things like that would be great to know.

I know you can open a basic account and it is free, but you can't build unless you upgrade your membership and it is the membership that costs that I would like to know about.

Thanks in advance to anyone who has any information on Second Life!
    somberfrog Posts: 14, Reputation: 1

Aug 10, 2008, 11:41 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonlitWaves
    I ran across Second Life while looking for simulation PC games. It's a game that is played strictly online. I was hoping someone has experienced this game for themselves or knows something about it. If any of you have, would you mind giving some insight on how it works...what you do...is it difficult to create things to sale if you open a business...I know you have to pay for land, but do you have to purchase the house or business you want...do you build your house or business like on the sims games...things like that would be great to know.

I know you can open a basic account and it is free, but you can't build unless you upgrade your membership and it is the membership that costs that I would like to know about.

Thanks in advance to anyone who has any information on Second Life!
    Yup. Dude prepare for addiction lol... I never got into it I play the Sims 2 and that's as addicted as I can get.. My friend Amy however spends every waking spare moment she has to the point it has strained our relationship lol. I know that's not funny but its really a cool game and I understand but damn lol.. Make sure you meet the min requirements also so you get a good feel for the game.. You'll enjoy if you like Sims type games and playing live and with others.. Enjoy..
    emmahogg Posts: 98, Reputation: 4

Aug 19, 2008, 05:36 PM
    I have a basic account on second life and it keeps freezing, cutting out stalling etc I've had nothing but problems with it and I've tried it on different computers toom its not worth the hassel I don't think
    somberfrog Posts: 14, Reputation: 1

Aug 19, 2008, 10:53 PM
    Well, that's why I suggest you check your min requirements, You should have them + and you have to have High Speed Internet, you can't do it with dial up or even the "top speed crap" has to be like Cox or ComCast

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Republic-online game [ 1 Answers ]

I'm here to tell you of a game called republic online its about getting your own country and trying to be nice in chat and let me tell you this personally it isn't easy. The webb games is free unleesss you wants credits. The address is http://republic-online.net just tell them flag sent you and...

Movie that kods go into a video game then go to a dinasour world [ 1 Answers ]

Does any one now its from like 90-95?

Does anybody play a game called Darkthrone? [ 5 Answers ]

I was just wondering, does anyone play or have heard of a game called Darkthrone? http://www.darkthrone.com/

Online Game [ 3 Answers ]

Okay.. I Played this online game a long time ago... but I forgot what it was called and I really want to play it... and I can't find it online or anything because I forgot what it was called... but maybe one of you guys have played it and remember what it is... At the beginning you can pic your...

Online game forums [ 3 Answers ]

Are there any forums where people discuss and post links to online game sites and online games?

View more questions Search