Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    wildercrew Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Feb 15, 2008, 03:26 PM
    Refrigerator adama side by side water dispenser
    My water dispenser stop working on Wednesday. It has a in-line filter which I replaced but the water does not dispense. Any comments or help?
    WallyHelps Posts: 1,018, Reputation: 136
    Ultra Member

Feb 15, 2008, 03:46 PM
    There is a valve that controls when the water is dispensed. If this is defective or clogged, you won't get any water. When you request water, do you hear a click? This would be the valve opening. If you don't hear this click, then it is possible the valve is no longer working.

Hope this gets you started in the right direction.
    Wally H.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

GE side by side refrigerator; frost-free freezer freezes up causing fridge to warm [ 27 Answers ]

We have a GE frost-free side by side refrigerator with ice maker. It's 5 years old but for the past year+ we've been having problems with the freezer building up frost around the inside, and then the refrigerator doesn't get cold. I have to unplug everything, take the shelves out of the freezer...

My Ge side by side refrigerator water dispensor leaks [ 1 Answers ]

My Ge sisde by side water dispensor leaks or is delayed in shutting off after the door valve is apparently closed. Model GSS25JFMDWW

Brand New GE side by water dispenser doesn't work. [ 3 Answers ]

I have a brand new GE Profile side x side reefer Model # PSF26MGWA that was installed today. The unit replaces another reefer that had a water dispenser that worked normally. The new GE Profile is getting down to temperature and producing ice. The water dispenser dispenses... finally.. about 1 or 2...

GE Side By water dispenser [ 1 Answers ]

GESL25 side-by-side: Ice maker works, water dispenser doesn't. We put in a new water filter with no help as it was about 9-10 months old. Did some checking in back and along tubing in front under doors, but found no kinks or obvious problem. I decided to close up the access and search web for...

Kenmore Elite not cooling refrigerator side or side by side [ 2 Answers ]

I have a Kenmore Elite Model 53609202 side-by-side. The freezer is working fine, the air flow into the freezer is working, the fan is on. There is another fan in the bottom rear that is also on. There is nothing in the refrigerator to block the vents. There is a little frost on the rear panel...

View more questions Search