Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    iAMfromHuntersBar Posts: 943, Reputation: 146

Feb 15, 2008, 10:20 AM
    Mixing my CV routine
    All right Everyone!

I've been popping to the gym a few times a week now and been doing a bit of a CV workout.

My problem is I bore very easily! I'd much rather do 3 separate exercises for 20 minutes each than just do one for an hour!

I was wondering if this is detrimental to my regime at all?

My main worry is that I know your body quickly adapts to the workout you're doing, so I don't want it to ruin my choices by me not having anything 'else' to move on to!

Hope that makes sense!

J
    Moomin Posts: 167, Reputation: 19

Feb 17, 2008, 03:16 AM
    What is your routine at the moment? Do you really do one for a whole hour? Also what equipment is available to you?
    iAMfromHuntersBar Posts: 943, Reputation: 146

Feb 19, 2008, 12:59 AM
    About an hour of CV and a half hour of weights, 5 to 6 days a week.

The CV was split in two half hour sessions, but I prefer doing 4 quarter hour sessions or two 15s and a 30!

We've got runners, steppers, bikes, rowers and x-trainers!
    lovelesspa Posts: 1,019, Reputation: 127
    Ultra Member

Feb 20, 2008, 06:05 PM
    You must change your routine on a routine basis, I talking about every couple of days, change the reps, the routine, the movement, positions , but you need to confuse your muscles.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Daily routine [ 2 Answers ]

What should be the routine of my autistic children? Could you give me a sample schedule?

New Routine [ 4 Answers ]

hey I used to do circuit workout 3x a week and now I do 3x a week diff muscle groups, because I haven't really seen any change w/ what I have been doing. Is this a good move, because I know a lot of people and whatever do it. I'll try and see thanks, but any advice would be good

It getting to be a routine [ 3 Answers ]

Hey everyone. I just wanted to put my situation out there and see what advice I could get. Me and my girlfriend have been seeing each other for about a year now, exclusively for the past 7 months. We love each other but lately things have been getting boring. We both go to school full time and both...

Tell me about your skincare routine! [ 3 Answers ]

I don't have really horrible skin, but when I breakout, they're big and nasty and stay forever... I'll start a routine, but after a couple of months, my skin gets evil again and it's back to square one. I've been using St. Ives apricot scrub and following with a neutrogena oil control thing, but...

View more questions Search