Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lindley07 Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

Feb 15, 2008, 08:56 AM
    Pc2700 ram card
    Is a pc2700 333mhz the same as just a 333mhz ram card?
    lindley07 Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

Feb 15, 2008, 09:26 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by lindley07
    is a pc2700 333mhz the same as just a 333mhz ram card?
    Btw, which is better processor, a 1.8GHz at 800mhz or a 3.2GHz at 533mhz

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to start a calling card / phone card business? [ 10 Answers ]

I would like to start a calling card / phone card business with little capital. If anybody knows how to do this please advise me. Any advice welcome.

Difference between PC100 RAM and PC2100 RAM [ 2 Answers ]

I was wondering what would happen if I put 512MB of DIMM PC2100 RAM in a Compaq laptop that calls for MB of DIMM PC100 RAM? I have the PC2100 RAM already and was wondering if it would be a big problem if the PC speed numbers didn't match up? Would the computer not run at all? It is real slow...

Which Is Better Debit Card Or Credit Card? [ 20 Answers ]

Which Is Better Debit Card Or Credit Card? We increase our Debts like any thing when we have Credit Card because we spend /buy the goods with free hand / shopping habits, in this case will it not be a better to keep a debit card instead of a credit card? :confused: What are your views on...

Ram [ 2 Answers ]

I am intending to buy an Intel 915G Mother Board. I already have an old 512MB 266MHz DDR RAM and I have recently bought a new 512MB 400MHz DDR RAM. Can I install and use both the RAMs together in the Mother Board?

Ram [ 2 Answers ]

Hi. I would like to increase the RAM of my computer from the current 64MB to 256 MB. Is it possible? I am not a computer whiz. so I have no idea about the inside of computers much. But the technician told me since there were no slots available, he will remove the 64MB RAM and put 128MB in its...

View more questions Search