Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kumarpankaj78 Posts: 51, Reputation: 1

Feb 15, 2008, 07:05 AM
    How check authenticity of a digital photo
    How can you tell if an image shot with digital camera has been modified or not ?
    CaptainRich Posts: 4,492, Reputation: 537
    Cars & Trucks Expert

Feb 15, 2008, 07:21 AM
    With the many programs that are available (PhotoShop for one), and the quality of today's computers, unless you are the one taking the photo's, authenticating will be difficult.
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Feb 15, 2008, 07:34 AM
    Here you go: oe magazine - photofakery

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to print date on photo taken by digital camera [ 4 Answers ]

I have two digital cameras, one Panasonic and one Casio. Both have "DPOF" option to put time stamp on pictures. I specify "on" to print the date on the pictures, but to no avail. What do I miss?

Where do you find the plug in to check the check engine light [ 16 Answers ]

I am trying to find the plug in where you plug in the computer to check the check engine light it a 1992 civic can anyone tell me where it located at and if you have picture that would be great thanks if you could tell me the color of the plug in and how many pin in it that would help me in finding...

Artwork authenticity [ 5 Answers ]

I just purchased a piece of artwork by Picasso. How can I authenicate it? :confused: There is no signature, no number... only a date. I have found the same piece on the web as a print, but this is not a print... it is done on something that looks like pressboard. The pastels are totally intact,...

Digital Photo Resolution [ 2 Answers ]

How can I determine the resolution (DPI) of a photo file that already exists on my computer? I'm working on a project that requires high resolution (300DPI or better) for print work but I'm unsure of the DPI of .jpg and .tiff files that have been sent to me, or downloaded from the internet. ...

Digital photo recovery [ 1 Answers ]

Hi everybody ,I bought for a few time a digital camera so I took a lot of photos and put all of them on my Hard drive.and a few days ago I decide to fomat my Drive because my computer gone slowly so I backed up all my photos on a RW-CD, but after reinstalling Windows(WIN XP)I can get my photos back...

View more questions Search