Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dash riprock Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 15, 2008, 06:42 AM
    Finding payment history
    Hi there,
    Can anyone tell me how I can find out my payment history on an old credit card? It's probably 10 years since I used it. Thanks:)
    progunr Posts: 1,971, Reputation: 288
    Ultra Member

Feb 15, 2008, 11:10 AM
    Check your credit reports.

The information only stay there for 7 years from the last date it was reported.

If the account closed, and you have not had any activity for 10 years, you may be out of luck.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Payment Plan Mortgage payment behind [ 3 Answers ]

I was recently off work for two months and unable to pay my mortgage payments. My company put me on a payment plan and now they are charging me with other fees that were not told to me. I want to know how can I find out if their practices are legal. Who is the watchdog for these companies. I am...

Can they reposess my car after they agree to payment arrangements and take my payment [ 5 Answers ]

I bought a car in 06 and I have been paying on it every two weeks. I have been a little behind but I still pay or talk to someone about when I will pay... I have never lost communication with these people. I am only one payment and some late charges behind Monday I made a payment on the due date of...

Checking the history if the history has been deleted [ 3 Answers ]

I want to know all the sites my family has been visiting on the web. How do I check that if the history has been erased/deleted? Thanks in advance.

Can a collections agency refuse payment or payment arrangement ? [ 2 Answers ]

I owe a hospital bill of $1000 from back in march and it has gone to a collections agency. Now my problem is, my insurance company actually sent me the check to make the payment. They instructed me to put it into my checking account then send a personal check to the creditor. However when I put...

To get the payment [ 1 Answers ]

I was working for a company 5 days = 1 day trial, they didn't give me a contract, they said they'll give me a few days later. By the time I decided to leave the job as I wasn't happy there, and I asked the manager how he will pay me, he said he won't pay me because how I'm leaving. Later he changed...

View more questions Search