Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jennie1227 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 15, 2008, 12:51 AM
    Concept paper
    What is a concept paper? How do I write it? How can I create a thesis statement?
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Feb 15, 2008, 12:54 AM
    What were the specific instructions that you were given for writing the thesis, please? It would help to have a little more information here so that you will get the best help here.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Feb 15, 2008, 01:24 AM
    I did notice that you had been replying to my response and that now, you are logged off from this site. What a concept paper is and what is involved in writing one can mean a variety of things. Perhaps clicking on the following searches will also be helpful to you. But, we would also look forward to and enjoy helping you on this site.

Concept Paper - Google Search

Concept Paper Definition - Google Search

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Concept paper [ 3 Answers ]

Could you please mention what a concept paper is? What does it contain? What are the major components? Thank you very much! :D

Trading Triangle Concept [ 1 Answers ]

The trading-triangle concept is used to indicate a nation's: a. Exports, marginal rate of transformation b. Imports, terms of trade, marginal rate of transformation c. Marginal rate of transformation, imports , exports d. Terms of trade, exports, imports

Canon MP600 says no paper when there is paper [ 1 Answers ]

I am trying tp print from Canon MP600 but get message "there is no paper. load paper and press OK" There is paper in feeder - any idea of what solution might be ? Thanks

View more questions Search