Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    teevtorbs Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Feb 15, 2008, 12:50 AM
    Identify 80's sci-fi futuristic fantasy animated film!
    I don't remember much about it. Animated, futuristic, space fantasy.

The main character's a blonde girl. At one point, she gets swallowed by quicksand. Near the end, she's riding a giant "alien," a very large creature, big like a stadium, with yellow, glowing tentacles at the bottom.

Very epic. I must know. Help!
    Hippiefeet Posts: 60, Reputation: 4

Feb 26, 2008, 07:45 PM
    Is it "Nausicaa, of valley of the wind" by Hayao Miyazaki?
    teevtorbs Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Feb 26, 2008, 09:48 PM
    All right! That looks like the one. Thanks, Hippiefeet. I was thinking no one here knew. Finally.
    skunkman44 Posts: 76, Reputation: 5

Jun 19, 2008, 08:44 AM
    I watched that movie online for free. I just did a Google search for it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

70's sci-fi fantasy animated [ 1 Answers ]

It was an animated sci-fi fantasy in the 70's (I think). It featured a guy who looked Native American, and a naked blue woman as his companion. There were some weird black robots killing things and they were hallow inside. I just can't remember its title.

Name of a 80s fantasy/sci-fi film [ 1 Answers ]

I don't remember a lot but, in this movie there are these big monsters and in one scene they are all sitting at a huge dinner table and a mouse scurries across the table and gets eaten by one of them. I had to be about 8 or 9 when I saw this at a theater, so it came out around 1981-85. Help!...

Animated 60's-70's Sci-fi/Fantasy movie [ 2 Answers ]

I'm wondering about the title of an old animated movie from the 60's maybe early 70's, that involved an alien race keeping humans as pets... With control collars, a moon where the alien's dreams went, learning headsets for the alien children, and the like. The humans use the learning collars to...

80's sci-fi fantasy need title [ 1 Answers ]

In the eighties I remember a movie about a young boy who realizes that he is a wizard or he gets some kind of ring that gives him powers. I remember a castle that he goes to. I also remember him going to a forest and there was a woman in a tent that suduces him and then she turns into a big bug...

Late 80's early 90's Fantasy Animated Film [ 1 Answers ]

I need to know the name of this film. The only image that comes to mind is, this kid goes downstairs notices the door to his kitchen is glowing. When he goes to open the door a flood of black goo consumes him and basically whisks him away to a medieval-esque world. I need to know this to keep my...

View more questions Search