Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    haloperidol Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Feb 14, 2008, 08:49 PM
    Mysterious Puppet Show
    Hello,

Back in 1990, when I was 5/6 years old, I saw something on the television.

It was a TV Show with Puppets. My memory is kind of blurred but I think can remember the following:

- The puppets were not as cute as the Muppets, their appearance was more edgy
    - Amongst the cast of characters was a female ostrich (or similar big bird)
    - The characters drive a van
    - I don't recall any humans
    - "Sidney" is a word I can relate to the show, although I have no idea in which context (character name or place or?? )
    - There is a certain desert feeling to the set of the show and I think I remember the entrance of some sort of palace

- I also have the notion that it takes place in Australia, but I'm afraid that it might be my mind playing tricks, because of the word "Sidney" (which I remember)...

When searching for inner peace, the elevation of the conscious mind can open doors to new ideas and concepts, but it can also unlock memories...

What I described is a partial memory that I have unlocked a couple of years ago and I believe that there must be a reason for having done so. I have tried all sorts of Internet research except for the kind of websites like this one.

I would aprecciate your help very much .

Thank you in advance,

Pedro
    ravengurl92 Posts: 301, Reputation: 6

Feb 15, 2008, 01:37 PM
    I may be totally wrong but it kind of sounds like Zoobilee Zoo. I was also thinking of Eureeka's Castle.

Feb 19, 2008, 07:04 PM
    Sadly, you are wrong.. I checked the first show you mentioned on YouTube and it isn't "my" show.. Oh, and I remember watching Eureeka's Castle several years after watching "my" show..

It would be really cool if someone else tried to help me..

Thank you anyway ravengurl92!

Apr 30, 2008, 02:39 PM
    I am starting to wonder if this is real. I don't know anyone who remembers this show. Why would my mind create a false memory like this one? Please, someone, help me.
    jacksprcute Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Nov 2, 2008, 01:01 PM

I think I remember... was it like paper's? I remembre there were a brother and his lil' sister... the sea was of blue plastic? Do you remember that?

I remember the van
    ravengurl92 Posts: 301, Reputation: 6

Jun 21, 2014, 10:26 AM
    Kingdom Adventure

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Puppet kids show on discovery kids [ 3 Answers ]

This show came on discovery kids in the morning in the 90's it was kind of weird a women And kids say they want to get silly something and they would take a spoon and eat Something out of puppet flowers mouths, the puppets would open there mouths and other silly stuff was like this on the...

Children's Puppet TV Show [ 2 Answers ]

My daughter used to watch a TV show with puppetlike animals. One was a rabbit with an english accent (female) and there was another one named Billy. It almost looked like a mother goose feeling... Possibly a tree house. I am in New Jersey and have cablevision, it was on channel 21 early in the...

Mid-90's puppet show! Helpppp! [ 4 Answers ]

OK so around mid-90's there was a children's show and there were 2 cats, one boy one girl. And the boy wore a red sweater, and had red stripes on his fur. And there was a dog with floppy ears, and then there were 2 other creatures one with a green face and one with a purple face.. they were all...

Puppet show [ 9 Answers ]

My brother and I are driving ourselves crazy trying to think of the name of a show we remember from when we were younger. It was on very early in the morning, not sure what network, possibly a canadian one. We would have watched it in the early 90's, but I'm not sure if that's when it aired...

View more questions Search