Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    massplumber2008 Posts: 12,832, Reputation: 1212
    Senior Plumbing Expert

Feb 14, 2008, 07:38 PM
    5 year old jaw pain
    Hi all... Hey just wondering at what age a child's 1st molars come in.. on average..

Thank you in advance.
    flossie Posts: 1,903, Reputation: 181
    Ultra Member

Feb 14, 2008, 08:28 PM
    First permanent molars can come in anywhere from age 5 to 7.
    massplumber2008 Posts: 12,832, Reputation: 1212
    Senior Plumbing Expert

Feb 20, 2008, 10:34 AM
    Thank you Flossie... exactly what I needed to know.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Jaw pain and more. [ 2 Answers ]

I stepped on a razor blade about a month ago and then about a week to 2 weeks later I stepped on a nail that was off the base boards in my house. I am now having these strange symptoms and I don't know if this has anything to do with it or not but, I have pain in my legs and arms that can be so...

6 year old in pain! [ 1 Answers ]

My daughter just had a crown put in about 7 days ago and she is still in pain... what should I do? Is this normal ?

My jaw is killing me! [ 3 Answers ]

First off I'll start by saying that I do have a cold, but don't know whether that makes a difference or not. Anyway, yesterday we went out for dinner, and about 30 minutes later, my jaw REALLY started to hurt. It hurt through the right side of my jaw, to my ear, up to my temple/eye. I took 2...

Upper jaw pain [ 1 Answers ]

Hello I would love it someone could help me figure out what is wrong with my jaw I have oh and I should say that I have upper dentures about a week ago my jaw started hurting where the upper jaw meats the bottom right arcoss from your ear and only when I bite down on something any help please:)

View more questions Search