Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    iliketacos123 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 30, 2013, 04:51 AM
    I'm almost 14. I did mine myself last night with a sewing needle!! The only parts it hurt was going through the first layer and poping it out of the back. And I now have a birthstone stud in it :).. probably just a 1 or 2 on the pain meter! If a 13 year old girl can pierce her own ear, I'm sure you can. Lol, hope this helps!
    Ginnalynn Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 9, 2013, 08:33 AM
    I'm getting my tragus pierced today! I already have my bellybutton pierced and two tattoos. I didn't feel a thing when they pierced my bellybutton and I fell asleep during both my tattoos. Do I have anything to worry about?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bellybutton piercing [ 10 Answers ]

Hello! I really want to get my bellybutton pierced this fall, and am really excited to do so! My question is, does it hurt that bad? I mean, I cannot take pain, shots make me almost faint, but they don't even hurt, but I get myself so nervous! Has anyone here had their bellybutton pierced? Does...

Piercing [ 25 Answers ]

Lately Ive been wanting a lip ring My parents are very strict about facial piercings but I wanted to know if it's a good idea or a bad one for a 13 year old with a lip ring

Self-piercing [ 18 Answers ]

Within the last year I have pierced a second hole in each of my ears 3 separate times, each time purposefully letting them heal. I have also pierced my belly button twice and let it heal as well. I make sure to sterilize everything, and I've never had any problems with infections or anything like...

Tragus piercing [ 3 Answers ]

I really want to get my tragus pierced, and I was wanting to know if it is very different than having your cartiledge pierced. Is it any harder to take care of?

Piercing [ 2 Answers ]

I want to get a Nabel Piercing except by myself. But here's the thing: No matter how much I push, the needle whont go through my skin! What's wrong? And is it OK 2 use a earring?

View more questions Search