Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    girad1961 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 14, 2008, 04:39 PM
    What are the time limitations of a visa to visit this Country United States?
    How long can a visa from Ghana to the United States be legal before it needs to be updated?
    Regards,
    girad1961
    girad1961 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 14, 2008, 04:40 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by girad1961
    How long can a visa from Ghana to the United States be legal before it needs to be updated?
    Regards,
    girad1961
    Please answer this Question.
    Lowtax4eva Posts: 2,467, Reputation: 190
    Ultra Member

Feb 17, 2008, 01:06 PM
    girad1961, send me a pm, if some girl you met online wants you to buy her a visa, passport or plane ticket this is a scam, it is hugely popular right now.

A visa is good for 6 months. DO NOT trust someone you met online who says they are your girlfriend who wants you to pay for her to come visit.

A Ghana passport costs $10 and a visa to enter the US costs $131.00 exactly. If they ask for more than this they are lying about the real costs.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What is the cost of visa from Ghana to the United States? [ 11 Answers ]

What is the cost of visa from Ghana to the United States?

What is an H1 B visa with premium category for the United States? [ 1 Answers ]

What is an H1 B visa with premium category for the United States?

United States Marines [ 4 Answers ]

Hey all, First of all, here is a little bit about me; I'm 19 years old, completed High School and went through one and a half years of college before dropping out and taking a break. It's not so much a break as it is the feeling that this is not what I want to do. So, I decided to drop and start...

Visa to seek medical treatment in United States [ 1 Answers ]

My mother in the Philippines is daignosed with stage 4 Bladder cancer and was told by her oncologist that she has only 9 to 12 months to live. I want to bring her here to United States for a more aggressive cancer treatment. How and where can I get a visa for her.

FiancŽ VISA from Philippines to United States [ 1 Answers ]

Hi! I'm julius de Guzman from Baguio City, Philippines. What are the requirements I need to apply for a fiancé visa? Thank you for giving me the information I need.

View more questions Search