Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    marcoski Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 14, 2008, 01:09 PM
    How can I change the file directory for vids on my phone
    That about sums it up, really. I take vids on my phone, sony ericsson walkman thingy and it saves them as 3gp files. Can I change the setting?
    I'm not very bright. I am 94 years old.
    Please help.
    Ta
    marcoski

- moved from forum help -
    lengkyx Posts: 67, Reputation: 3

Feb 15, 2008, 08:29 PM
    If you simply want to organize your video folder, you can attach the cellphone to a computer. In My Computer, it should show an icon for the temporary drive that cp has. Click on it and you should see the folders for pictures, videos, and music. Under videos, you can make the changes that you want e.g. create subfolders.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Save directory listing to .txt file [ 11 Answers ]

This is kind of part2 to a question long closed. I played with software to do this but did not like the registry changes it made. I'm using WinXP I dug up an old email with "instructions" but cryptic ones to my pea-brain: Me: "Can you remind me how to save a directory listing to file?"...

How to change wiring on phone jack for DSL [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I need help! I have only one phone jack in room with computer. It is a separate line and number different from my home phone. I am getting DSL and will no longer need this separate number. When I cancel this number for cpu that line will be dead(I Think). I ordered my DSL on my regular...

".is not accessible. The file or directory is corrupted and unreadable" [ 3 Answers ]

Dear All, I have an external HDD in which I have made a partion T. When I was transferring my data (name for example xyz) from desktop computer to the external HDD in T folder, the transfer, in the midway, failed because of failed connectivity of my external HDD to desktop computer, so I tried...

File format change [ 1 Answers ]

Can anyone tell me how I can change a .ppt (MS PowerPoint) file to a .jpg file? I have several pictures from a PowerPoint slide show that I'd like to save as individual .jpg files. Thanks

XPHome: How to turn a directory listing into a text file. [ 8 Answers ]

I've got a folder of 4000 files. I'd like to convert the directory of them into a text file to show someone. How I do that? Thanks!

View more questions Search