Feb 14, 2008, 12:38 PM
    What is the history of my land
    Tell me the history of my land

- moved from forum help -
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Feb 14, 2008, 01:15 PM
    a) do not give out personal information on the internet
    b) what kind of information are you looking for?
    Emland Posts: 2,468, Reputation: 496
    Ultra Member

Feb 14, 2008, 01:17 PM
    Go to your local courthouse. They have the records to your land.
    retiredmanvan Posts: 35, Reputation: 4

Feb 15, 2008, 04:59 AM
    Your register of deeds office will have all of the history that there is on your property. They can answer any question you may have.
    MOWERMAN2468 Posts: 3,214, Reputation: 243
    Ultra Member

Feb 15, 2008, 05:07 AM
    first go to the courthouse with your address. They will have all the records as far as ownership. But we do not know what type of information you are searching for regarding your land. e.g. who owned, what was grown, was there civil war troops there?? See too many variables.
    ChristinaAllen Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 11, 2012, 12:13 PM
    Hi,

I was hoping to find my answer nonlinear instead of going to the Courthouse and paying $3.00 a page, which I'm sure that will cost a lot because of how far back in history I was to go. I really need to find out who lived on my land years and years ago, and I need to know what happened on this land. I know some people may be sceptical, but if you are I can show the pictures. This land, along with my house is extremely haunted. There are so many spirits, I mean hundreds. If you take a picture in the house or outside the pictures are full of orbs. It looks like someone blew bubbles right in front of the camera. And recently they are starting to show themselves during the day. They have always showed themselves as orbs, but they are showing their human forms in daylight hours.Earlier this morning I was looking out the kitchen window and I seen two men walking down the hill out of the woods with shotguns in their hands. The man that leading the way turned around and started saying something to the man behind him. I called for my daughter to bring me the binoculars and once I started looking for them, they were gone. I still thought they were human at this point so I had my husband go look for them but they just disappeared. My husband could tell that someone was in his hunting blind but no tracks outside.
    I kept looking out in woods and I could see the people out there but every time I looked with the binoculars, they were gone. They were from either civil war days or cowboys and Indians. I have a picture I took of a Indian man. So I just really need to know why I have so many traveling through my house. I need to know if I am located in some kind of portal that the spirits use to travel between worlds, or did all these people at one time live on this property. None of the spirits are harmful and most are not scary, but there are one or two that are very scary, especially for my 2 years old. I did tell them they were welcome to stay as long as they wanted as long as they don't harm or scare my family, so they have been very good. If anyone knows of a way I can look this up, other then go to the courthouse.

Thanks,
    Christina Allen
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Nov 11, 2012, 04:41 PM
    They exist only if you believe they do. Courthouse search is the best way. They shouldn't charge you to look at the records, only to print copies.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Checking the history if the history has been deleted [ 3 Answers ]

I want to know all the sites my family has been visiting on the web. How do I check that if the history has been erased/deleted? Thanks in advance.

Just Land [ 1 Answers ]

Where Can I Find Out About Buying Just Land From The Government.anywhere In The Usa Thank You

What can I do on my own land? [ 1 Answers ]

I live in Las Vegas, Nevada. I have a piece of property zoned commercial (highway frontage 2). I no longer have a business license, but I sometimes would like to throw community concerts and private parties on my land. Do I need a business license for this even if I am not making money or am...

View more questions Search