Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Silentstorm Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 14, 2008, 12:13 PM
    How do you confirm your account after you've received an email confirmation
    How do you confirm your account for YouTube and post comments after you have received an email confirmation? What is the given link to confirm an account? I am having trouble posting comments please help!
    interinfinity Posts: 142, Reputation: 8

Feb 14, 2008, 12:55 PM
    They should have sent you a link with a URL that says "click here to confirm your account". Once you have confirmed your account, login to the YouTube service and you should be good to go.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My MyWay email account [ 5 Answers ]

I can't figure out how to delete my MyWay email account! I've left it alone for over 4 months and it still hasn't deleted it's self! Can anyone help me?

Received in a private email [ 9 Answers ]

What's this? :confused: I don't have a profile.https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/private.php?do=showpm&pmid=160135

Cancelled email account [ 2 Answers ]

I have an excite.com email account which was cancelled yesterday unbeknown to me. I have contacted excite.com to find out what happened and how I can retrieve the account, but have received no answer yet. If anyone knows if it's possible to retrieve and reactivate this account and how to do so,...

Suspended Yahoo Email account [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, About 5 days ago my Yahoo email account was suspended because of 'unusual activity'. Message stated that this was for up to 48 hours... 5 days later-still haven't got an answer-just 2 'we will be in contact ' messages from Yahoo. If anyone can help-I'd be extremely grateful. Cheers

Default email account settings [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I use Outlook 2003 and have 3 pop email accounts. A, B & C. A being the default. When I send emails it sends from C regardless if I use A or B as the default. Is there some setting I require adjusting..

View more questions Search