Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chaliewood Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 14, 2008, 12:12 PM
    Search for my father
    Hi my name is chalie wood (maiden name brown), I am searching for my biological father I have tried a few trace sites and the electetrol register and have had no luck I have even tried contacting jeremy kylie and he couldn't help, is there any other way of finding out who my dad is I only have his name and I know that he was married to my mum, but that is all my mum would tell me. Thanks for any help provided.
    interinfinity Posts: 142, Reputation: 8

Feb 14, 2008, 01:07 PM
    If you have his name you could hire a private investegator to track him down. You can search public records in the state/county that they were married in to see if you can find more information on him
    FeelSoNumbZombie Posts: 129, Reputation: 10

Feb 23, 2008, 08:53 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by chaliewood
    hi my name is chalie wood (maiden name brown), i am searching for my biological father i have tried a few trace sites and the electetrol register and have had no luck i have even tried contacting jeremy kylie and he couldnt help, is there any other way of finding out who my dad is i only have his name and i know that he was married to my mum, but that is all my mum would tell me. thanks for any help provided.
    Google Alert - Professional Web Alerts
    Free People Search by ZabaSearch!
    White Pages Phone Directory with Free People Search
    These may help. There is also a first contact letter, if you find his address or question if it is his current address or not. Try putting first contact letter to Birth Dad (father) in your browser. It should pop up! There are some states that you can actually look up marriage certificates online. Marriage Certificate Search
    Is one. Try putting the state that they were married in and see if something pops up for a database that you can search. It's a start.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Child support from unwilling father, uninvolved father [ 26 Answers ]

I am currently pregnant with my first child. The father is not involved. What rights does the baby have to collect child support from him? Is it ethical to force financial child support, when he does not want to be involved? Yet, he has said that he will provide support. He says that and then...

Father abandoned daughter one and a half years ago and step father wants to adopt [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I have a question. My daughters father completely stopped contact with my daughter a year and a half ago. We were separated for eight years, Since then I have remarried and gone on with my life. He suddenly stopped all contact with her a year and a half ago, stopped child support about three...

Adoption from biological Father to Step Father [ 5 Answers ]

Hello: One of my employees has children by her now husband and former husband. Her present husband wants to adopt her two children from her former husband. The biological Father is willing to relinquish his rights. She wants to draw up the papers without an Attorney because of the cost. If...

New step father wants to adopt child that has no father on birth certificate [ 1 Answers ]

I am a new step father and I wish to adopt my 4 year old step son and my 8 year old step son . The 4 year old does not have a father listed on the birth certificate and the 8 year old does but the bio-father has not made any kind of contact in 5 years but is court ordered to pay child support and...

View more questions Search