Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jackralston Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 14, 2008, 11:52 AM
    Arm Injury
    Hello people

I have today suddenly felt immense pain in my left arm which is ranging from the elbow joint up to my wrist. It feels bruised and is very sensitive towards finger movement and contractions within the muscle.

I didn't sleep on my arm last night so that throws that out of the window. I recently started pre-season cricket training and had DOMS (Delayed On-Set of Muscle Soreness) but that has gone and last occurred a few days ago. The pain is right on the muscle that is attached at the elbow towards the wrist.

I am wondering if I have sprained or twisted the muscle as I have twisted some ligaments in my knee before hand.

What do people think is the problem?

Regards

Jack
    drchirag Posts: 6, Reputation: 2

Jul 5, 2008, 02:23 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by jackralston
    Hello people

I have today suddenly felt immense pain in my left arm which is ranging from the elbow joint up to my wrist. It feels bruised and is very sensitive towards finger movement and contractions within the muscle.

I didn't sleep on my arm last night so that throws that out of the window. I recently started pre-season cricket training and had DOMS (Delayed On-Set of Muscle Soreness) but that has gone and last occured a few days ago. The pain is right on the muscle that is attached at the elbow towards the wrist.

I am wondering if i have sprained or twisted the muscle as i have twisted some ligaments in my knee before hand.

What do people think is the problem?

Regards

Jack
    May be weakness of your muscles...
    So before & after playing cricket you can do some stretching exercise...
    And improve your diet...
    Furthermore viit your family doctor.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Self Injury [ 1 Answers ]

Hi. I didn't quite know where to post this so I tried here... Anyway, I know that self injury is typical of someone who has been abused through childhood, but I seemed to be OK there for a few months... now Im taking social work in college which didn't bother me till today when we watched a video...

Subway Injury [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I used to work at Subway, the sandwich place. Back in March I cut my finger open with one of the knives. I had to go to the ER as soon as possible because I couldn't control the bleeding. My manager didn't take me. She just filled out a work injury form and told me what to do when I went to the...

View more questions Search