Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mani_jeddah Posts: 75, Reputation: -1

Feb 14, 2008, 11:32 AM
    Could our hobbies change?
    Is it possible that after sometime we turn off or we start obtain another one?

Your experience friends:rolleyes:
    biggsie Posts: 1,267, Reputation: 125
    Ultra Member

Feb 14, 2008, 11:47 AM
    Life is like a book you leave one chapter and go on to the next

When you are young you do many stupid things --

When you are middle age you realize you can't go back

When you're older you hope you don't do anything stupid
    Greg Quinn Posts: 486, Reputation: 85

Feb 14, 2008, 11:49 AM
    I suppose so. I've changed hobbies frequently, I stopped playing with my remote plane and boats, now I scrap book and go sledding with my daughter. I sometimes find myself spending months on photo magic, and stop to look through my telescope 4 or 5 nights a week. Now I'm building a home gym and will find my hobbies drastically change again.
    samuelspeak Posts: 71, Reputation: 5

May 21, 2011, 12:09 AM
    Yes. It at least happened with me. I loved collecting stamps while growing up and was in school. But it slowly became boring and I finally left it. Nowadays I am enjoying photography and it has been really great.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Using hobbies as a way to procrastinate [ 5 Answers ]

I find myself diving into various hobbies, when there are a number of other things that would be a much better use of my time. Any suggestions to get me to prioritize and quit putting things off... some of those things would be a great benefit to me, but I also don't want to spend a lot of time...

No-compete clause vs hobbies [ 12 Answers ]

Hi, I started an entertainment magazine four years ago that I sold to another company through a merger last year. The merger didn't work out for me and we're trying to resolve the dissolution. My former partner is being very difficult though and intends to get everything and more. In addition...

I have no hobbies too.bad! [ 11 Answers ]

I feel I have no hobbies too! Job is boring, life is boring! Every day I want to do is waiting for off duty, then go home, watching TV or listening to music, or sleeping. And I do the same things at my weekend! I do not want to go outside, unless I have to do something shopping, always prefer to...

What are your hobbies [ 15 Answers ]

Dear memebers, Would u help a 24/7 single hard worker find a hobby please?:D I mean, I do hang out with my girl friends, going to nursing home help with the elders. I do read, study about plants and acupuncture. I want to play golf but it's kind of expensive for me at this moment. What...

View more questions Search