Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    koukouu Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 14, 2008, 09:18 AM
    How can I tell my future husband I'd lost my virginity ?
    I was engaged to someone but I didn't want to continue with him because he's divorced and has children. The problem is that I lost my virginity with him ( he forced me to oblige me to marry him) .Now he refuses to let me continue my life . He spies me all the time and threat me to tell anyone who wants to marry me that I am not virgin.( VERGINITY IS VERY IMPORTANT IN MY SOCIETY). Now , there is a suitable man ,who I like very much, he wants to marry me. What shall I do ? Shall I tell him every thing about the other one or just be qiet ? But I am afraid to lose him forever,or he stops loving me.And what shall I do with the other one who is still threatening me?? PLEASE I NEED HELP
    George_1950 Posts: 3,099, Reputation: 236
    Ultra Member

Feb 14, 2008, 09:23 AM
    You have two problems: your societal rules and the abusive man. Come to the USA.
    mani_jeddah Posts: 75, Reputation: -1

Feb 14, 2008, 09:24 AM
    If he really love you n intrested to marry then tell him
    Otherwise just quit and make yourself surprised

Vote 4 my answer

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I lost my virginity a couple months ago do I need to. [ 5 Answers ]

Start seeing an obgyn because everyone tells me once I have sex I need to see one is this true? Is it necessary.. and if I did would my parents find out I had sex I'm only 17 and they don't know and I don't want them to find out because of the circumstances. Do I need to make an appoinment? Or not

Feeling Lost about my Future [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I am a 22 year old female, born 7/31/1985 in Mineola, NY at 11:57 pm. Lately, I have been struggling with my career, my love life and a particular health issue. I am starting a new job tomorrow... will this workout? I am dating a person now that I have reconnected with from the past,...

Irregular periods, just lost virginity, pregnant? [ 2 Answers ]

hey guys.. I have a bit of a problem. There's really no one I can go to, so I resorted to asking on here. Well, for the past few years I have skipped my monthly periods. Say, I skipped July, but started back up again in August. This has actually happened, last year. Well I skipped December, no...

Is virginity lost after gay sex [ 3 Answers ]

Hi I had a male friend long back with whom I had sexual relationship. I was in my late teens and had no idea about this relationship. When I came to know that it is not good and may harm me and my friend I just backed out and now I just hate this type of relationship.now I am love with a girl and...

View more questions Search