Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chitra s Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 14, 2008, 08:29 AM
    Best colleges offering tourism mba
    I would like to purse mba in tourism studies.would like to know top 3 institutes in india and top 5 in the world offering the course
    subham1339 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 25, 2008, 02:02 AM
    I am working in a ****Hotel, I have done my MBA (Marketing), now to get jobs into a 5* or 7* hotel I want to do a specilization on Tourism in Distance Learning. Is it Required? If yes, Then from where I will do this course?
    mohammedfahad14 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 24, 2011, 07:16 AM
    *** suggest colleges offering MBA in tourism...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Scope of M.B.A tourism? [ 4 Answers ]

I am a B.COM graduate and have interest in tourism and hospitality sector... so I would like to know the scope of M.B.A. tourism and hospitality??

Medical Tourism [ 1 Answers ]

HI, I am a student of MBA in Aviation Management. I have to prepare a dissertation on the topic MEDICAL TOURISM - AN UNTAPED MARKET FOR AVIATION INDUSTRY. My mentor suggest that three kinds of questionnaires will be prepared i.e. for doctors , travel agents &patients .now my query is , HOW TO...

Colleges in bangalore offering mtech in computer science? [ 2 Answers ]

Which are the colleges in bangalore that offers an Mtech program in computer science or computer related fields?

Australian Tourism [ 12 Answers ]

:D These were posted on an Australian Tourism Website and the answers are the actual responses by the website officials, who obviously have a sense of humour __________________________________________________ Q: Does it ever get windy in Australia ? I have never seen it rain on TV, how do the...

View more questions Search