Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gfano Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 14, 2008, 06:58 AM
    Surfing a laptop wifi through a cell phone
    I have a laptop with WiFi connection.

I also have a cell phone with the same connection. It is the TCG TytnII

Sometimes there isn't a free hot spot, so I would like to use my computer to surf the web, and at the same time use the cellphone 3G network to access.

Quesiton
    How can I have my phone and computer talk to each other and let the laptof share the internet connection of the phone ?

Thanks

Giorgio
    chuckhole Posts: 850, Reputation: 45

Feb 14, 2008, 01:08 PM
    Bluetooth. It works great.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cell phone [ 2 Answers ]

How do I retrieve a message on voice mail that was not deleted? It simply vanished. It was not deleted.

Already own cell phone? [ 1 Answers ]

Could someone direct me or inform me?I previously had a contract with a company who provided cell phone service(ALLTELL) The contract has been Up(1year) 9th of Jan 2005.Iwould like to use my exsisting phone(Motorola) And sign on with a new company.Most PCS will not do this,you have to use Their...

Sharing my neighbors wifi;surfing habits [ 4 Answers ]

If my neighbor allows me to use his wifi for free, can he view my surfing habits? He happens to be a computer programmer. If so, is there any way to prevent him from seeing my surfing habits? Thanks

How I can connect the laptop with cell phone.. [ 1 Answers ]

Dear sir , please help me to established a connection with laptop using mobile.would you like to tell , how it can be handle... Thanks for help shah1419

View more questions Search