Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    saint68 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 14, 2008, 03:52 AM
    192.168.0.1 cannot connect
    My router can't connect to 192.168.0.1. I'm having problem connecting my dir300 dlink router.. is there any solution or procedure to access to this website? Send me an answer.. thank you
    biggsie Posts: 1,267, Reputation: 125
    Ultra Member

Feb 14, 2008, 04:21 AM
    Each computer on your network has a different IP Address -- try to reset router to factory settings

When you type 192.168.0.1 in your browser -- you should reach your router login page

Do you have a nic card installed -- is it configured properly? Is this wired or wireless?

D-Link | Welcome

D-Link TechSupport - Welcome

D-Link TechSupport - Choose Your Country This link should answer all your Questions

D-Link TechSupport - Choose Your Country
    mani_jeddah Posts: 75, Reputation: -1

Feb 14, 2008, 07:08 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by biggsie
    Each computer on your network has a different IP Address -- try to reset router to factory settings

When you type 192.168.0.1 in your browser -- you should reach your router login page

Do you have a nic card installed -- is it configured properly? Is this wired or wireless?

D-Link | Welcome

D-Link TechSupport - Welcome

D-Link TechSupport - Choose Your Country This link should answer all your Questions

D-Link TechSupport - Choose Your Country
    Also don't try to share your IP
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Feb 14, 2008, 07:28 AM
    Can you explain what you are trying to do? A router doesn't connect to an IP address. It connects to an external network then manages communications between that external network and your local network. So if you explain what the issues are in greater detail we may be able to help further.
    kimbakicks Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Apr 5, 2008, 11:39 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by saint68
    my router can't connect to 192.168.0.1. I'm having problem connecting my dir300 dlink router..is there any solution or procedure to access to this website? send me an answer..thank you
    Hi. I had this problem accessing 192.168.0.1 and checked default ip address by command prompt and tried lots of other things. But then I found out the simple solution was, without having to close down my web browser or any other programs, just unplug the power connection to the router for a few seconds then plug back in and type the address in again.

:)
    donf Posts: 5,679, Reputation: 582
    Printers & Electronics Expert

Apr 8, 2008, 10:45 AM
    Are you using Verizon as your network provider.

If you are, then the IP address is 168.192.0.1. That should get you to the Westel Router page for your DSL modem.
    kimbakicks Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Apr 17, 2008, 06:55 AM
    Other possible solutions

Check cable from phone to Router is in good condition, if not replace.

I had to disable my fire wall to make 192.168.0.1 connect because even though it was a good firewall I must have mucked some of it's settings up. I'm now using the windows firewall and can connect OK.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Trying to access D-Link Router setup address; 192.168.0.1 [ 30 Answers ]

I Have A D-link Di 524, and I cannot access 192.168.0.1. What Can I Do?

Why can't I go on the 192.168.0.1 web site [ 7 Answers ]

I try to see my system statut but I can't:)

Connecting to 192.168.1.0 [ 2 Answers ]

I am trying to setup my D-Link DI-624 (c2) and I can't connect to the IP address 192.168.1.0, if you have an any how to help I would appreciate it, thanks.

192.168.1.0/username not accepted [ 1 Answers ]

I am able to get to the "website" but when I enter the user (admin) it does not work. Any suggestions??

Unable to access 198.168.0.1 on my Server [ 4 Answers ]

Hi I am unable to access 198.168.0.1 on my Internet Server. I have already wasted several hours trying to do so.Mine is a Broadband coneection with Cable Modem. Quick response will be appreciated Mangudi Anuratha

View more questions Search