Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bdslug Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 13, 2008, 05:19 PM
    Pain when walking on my left foot
    For 4 days now I have had a lot of pain when walking on my left foot. Does get better if I am not on it. The is no swelling or bruising. There is a lump about midway only felt when walking. Doesn't matter if I have shoes on or off.

Check out some similar questions!

Foot pain on side of foot [ 33 Answers ]

Was hoping someone could help. I have pain on the outside of my right foot. It is 1/2 way down the foot, it is tender to the touch and makes walking difficult.. Any ideas what it is? Thanks..

Left groin & down the left leg pain, Hysterectomy didn't work [ 6 Answers ]

I had fibroids and cysts in my left ovaries. Since I had severe pain in the lower left stomach, groin and all the way down on my left leg. The pain is only prominent when I lie down. I am fine during the day, but when I lie down the pain is intense. It looks like one nerve or something. The Doctor...

Foot pain and swelling top cneter portion of my foot [ 1 Answers ]

:confused: The top of my foot is swollen and in pain. Thye took and exray and it showed degenerative changes in my foot? What does that mean? :confused:

Walking on Side of Foot [ 1 Answers ]

My 17 year old son woke up one morning not able to walk on his foot. His foot has curved and is forced to walk on the side of his foot. I took him to an urgent care where they took x rays. No break, no sprain. The side of his foot was bruised and swollen but the pain was on the opposite side in...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.