Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jnymdnyt Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 21, 2006, 10:56 AM
    Need help to convert a 1978 650XS to Café
    Greetings from SF. Need help to convert a 1978 650XS to Café. To begin with, I am trying to find out which gas tank fits to my xs... Hodaka,BSA, Triumph etc... and some advice about converting it into a café would gratly be appreciated. Maybe you have something in you garage that I need? Thanks in advance.
    void Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 25, 2006, 11:55 PM
    I have built four xs-650s in various styles. My advice is find the most safe/fire safe. A single tube frame is very easy to adapt/ANY tank.Just consider,[triple clamp clearance]have fun. Keep the rubber side down!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Private in data in internet café [ 5 Answers ]

I use internet in an internet café. Everybody must download to the same folder and it is not secure to place my data there. What I must do to make my data secure. Is there any kind of software that ask for password when we want to view a folder that do not require administrator right to install...

1978 Chevy Scottsdale [ 1 Answers ]

My husband recently purchased a 1978 Chevy Scottsdale (dirt cheap) it had a broken flexplate, he replaced the parts and the truck ran like butter for awhile. The other day the flex plate broke again. Now I'm not up on mechanical stuff and he tries hard any tranny knowledge would sure be greatly...

How to convert .ra to mp3? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi everybody. I am looking for a software to convert my .ra musics to mp3... I've found some "trial version" softwares, each of which has kind of disabilities. I did not find a full version for free. Do you know one? Thx in advance.

Convert .rar file to MPEG or AVI to play on DVD [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I downlaod some file from internet in .rar format. I want to burn cd and play on dvd but for that I have to convert .rar format in to .mpeg or . Avi format. Could anybody know how to convert .rar format into other format. Please help me

View more questions Search