Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sultrylegs2004 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jan 21, 2006, 10:22 AM
    I'm looking for new friends...
    Good day! I'm a 28 year old filipina who loves to read and act. Born on Dec 24, 1977. I'm a

Capricorn.I know how to cook and bake. I read sci-fi, astrology and witchcraft books.I love to write.

In fact I'm a part of our newsletter committee in our office. Loves surfing the net.I also love dancing

And singing. Acting is my forte. I won such award when I was in high school. I love cheerleading.I'm

The eldest amongst the 3 siblings of my parent's. The only daughter. I'm close to my mom. I'm family

Attached. I graduated with a course of Bachelor of Science Major in Tourism. I'm currently in the

Philippines. I also love to travel and look for better opportunities outside our country. Single, never

Been married. No kids. I'm a very humorous person but I used to be snobbish but friendly. I'm not

Choosy with friends but my weakness is that I trust easily but when you treat me with no respect

Better keep distance because you won't know what I'll do to you.I hate liars. I hate people who judge me

Easily. I don't want people who takes advantage of me. I'm so frank and practical in life. I hate

Nonsense chat. I believe in "Karma".
    sultrylegs2004 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jan 21, 2006, 10:25 AM
    Without involvement, there is no commitment. Mark it down, asterisk it, circle it, underline
    Quote Originally Posted by sultrylegs2004
    Good day! I'm a 28 year old filipina who loves to read and act. Born on Dec 24, 1977. I'm a

capricorn.I know how to cook and bake. I read sci-fi, astrology and witchcraft books.I love to write.

In fact i'm a part of our newsletter committee in our office. Loves surfing the net.I also love dancing

and singing. Acting is my forte. I won such award when i was in highschool. I love cheerleading.I'm

the eldest amongst the 3 siblings of my parent's. The only daughter. I'm close to my mom. I'm family

attached. I graduated with a course of Bachelor of Science Major in Tourism. I'm currently in the

Philippines. I also love to travel and look for better opportunities outside our country. Single, never

been married. No kids. I'm a very humorous person but i used to be snobbish but friendly. I'm not

choosy with friends but my weakness is that i trust easily but when you treat me with no respect

better keep distance coz you won't know what i'll do to you.I hate liars. I hate people who judge me

easily. I don't want people who takes advantage of me. I'm so frank and practical in life. I hate

nonsense chat. I believe in "Karma".
    qwertyman Posts: 109, Reputation: 15

Jan 21, 2006, 11:31 AM
    I will keep it simpe. Welcome!
    bizygurl Posts: 522, Reputation: 110

Jan 21, 2006, 11:39 AM
    Hi,welcome to the site,
    nwsflash Posts: 530, Reputation: 73

Jan 21, 2006, 11:49 AM
    Welcome, hope you enjoy your time here at the site.
    fredg Posts: 4,926, Reputation: 674
    Ultra Member

Jan 22, 2006, 07:39 AM
    Hi, Sultrylegs,
    Welcome to this site. Are you looking for new friends online, or in person?
    If online, you are at the right place! This is a fun place to be. Why not answer some questions; helping others. Jump right in there.
    If you are looking for new friends in person, then I'm sure you know how to meet people face-to-face, and have a great time.
    I do wish you the best, and good luck.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jan 22, 2006, 08:06 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by sultrylegs2004
    Good day! I'm a 28 year old filipina who loves to read and act. Born on Dec 24, 1977.
    Welcome,
    This is less a place for making friends as it is for helping people with questions and problems. It is true that during answering questions and reading others answers, we tend to make friends. The best place to do that is in the specific forums that pertain to your interests. This way you can meet people with like interests.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

More than friends [ 12 Answers ]

I've been with my friend for more than 6 months now. I've known him for over a year. We have a special relationship, you could say that we are basically "fuck-buddies". We end up having sex at least once a week and we've arranged it that way. We've never actually sat down and talked about it, it...

I have no friends! [ 12 Answers ]

Hi everybody. I have a problem which is completely eating me up and it's getting worse day by day. The main problem is that I find it difficult to keep friends. Whenever I make friends with a group of people, there is always one person in that group who takes a dislike to me, and she (it's...

Just friends.. [ 11 Answers ]

Also posted this under teens but realized that about 6 times as many people have replied on here... OK so I'm 16, and there's a girl I like and we are friends right now we met over the summer at my friends grad party and chilled there for a couple hours and we talk online 1-2 times a week. In...

Is it always right to be friends with your ex? [ 15 Answers ]

Hi there... this is my first and maybe my last post here... I was redirected to this site from a website called www.hell.com quite funny that that site was recommended to me by my ex... who by chance happens to still be one of my closest and must trustworthy friends... at the hell.com website you...

Friends? Is this the end? [ 4 Answers ]

Hi you guys. Thanks for all your help on the previous post (Insecurity Guy):p . As it turned out we have seen each other a week later. We went out to a café and had a good time with her, at certain points I could tell she was on the verge of saying she wanted to break up with me. Anyway we...

View more questions Search