Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    giggles Posts: 143, Reputation: 27

Jan 21, 2006, 09:14 AM
    Love lost to return?
    Hi there,
    I am looking for some guidance and insight please! I recently met a lovely man, who I had a brief relationship with (2mths).he ended it last week, saying he was quite busy at the moment with work and moving to another town, and was scared to get into a relationship just now. Both of us agreed to be honest from the outset as we had both experienced lengthy painful relationships in the past, and he said he had nothing to offer me at the moment and it would be unfair to continue. However, I feel I can comfortably move on; it hasn't wrecked my life or anything. I just want to know if anything will happen in the future with this man? He was a really amazing character, someone who was stimulating in so many ways, and I really learned to appreciate myself more when around him.and whilst I am pretty busy at the moment with my own career (we both work in the entertainment industry) and am in one sense welcoming the chance to develop more as an individual, I miss the opportunity to connect with someone I feel was quite special. Is it simply a case of him not wanting me? Or will we have a chance again? I know meanwhile, I should just continue on my own path, which I'm making a concerted effort to do - having my own time, fun and developing my own discipline. This man inspired me to be more of who I want to be. But is it a case of me not being what he wanted?
    fredg Posts: 4,926, Reputation: 674
    Ultra Member

Jan 22, 2006, 07:30 AM
    Hi,
    I am not a psychic, don't pretent to be.
    But, I think the man was being honest with you, in saying he has a lot to do right now, with moving and his job, and also saying he doesn't want a relationship. It probably isn't you or anything you did or said.
    I would keep in touch with him, if you can. It's rare to find someone who inspires you to be your best, and even get better.
    I do wish you the best of luck. If you do keep in contact with him, in some way, eventually you will know if he really does like you.
    giggles Posts: 143, Reputation: 27

Jan 22, 2006, 09:15 AM
    Thanks fredg. We'll see how it all pans out I suppose! In the meantime, I don't want to go chasing after him, so we'll see if he wants to maintain some sort of contact. Oh the trials of love, eh? Thanks for your post x
    Shortcake Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 22, 2006, 01:50 PM
    Well In Fact I Do Have Some One He Loves Me Very Much And I Would Do Any Thing For Him But He Really Hurt Me And I Couldn't Believe He Is Leaving I... Well He's Going To The Navy And That I Could Have Died But I Really Needs Some Advice Please And Thank you

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Lost in love [ 11 Answers ]

Hello, I'm in need of help.. I have a boyfriend of 6 months and we are so happy we are togather. Suddenly this week my boyfriend acts all depressed. I ask him what's wrong. He says we don't see a lot of each other. I know we don't see a lot of each other cause we are sooo BUSY. When he calls he...

Lost love [ 1 Answers ]

I am pregnant to my ex boyfriend who I have never stopped loving. I have been waiting to get back with him for years, he has a new girlfriend. My question is will I get back with him, and will he have any thing to do with our child?

Lost in LoVE! [ 6 Answers ]

Hi there, I just need to chat to someone and get advice what should I do regarding the problem I am facing. I am so deeply in love with this girl who happens to be a close friend. Its not a crush because I have been in love with her for the past 2 years. The problem is that she does not feel the...

View more questions Search