Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Shannadthompson Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 13, 2008, 01:03 PM
    Does anybody know were I can buy The movie Polly?
    The Movie came out in 1989.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Feb 13, 2008, 01:10 PM
    The one with Jennifer Anniston and Ben Stiller? Amazon should have it.
    KISS Posts: 12,510, Reputation: 839
    Uber Member

Feb 13, 2008, 01:14 PM
    Polly the Parrot - a really cool movie. Saw it on TV about a year ago.
    jessb Posts: 290, Reputation: 51

Feb 14, 2008, 02:26 AM
    Can't find it on Amazon.. but here's a link for the movie I think you mean... with the girl from cosbys right Polly (1989) (TV)

This is what amazon.com said Amazon.com: Polly: Comin' Home!: Movies & TV: Keshia Knight Pulliam,Phylicia Rashad,Dorian Harewood,Barbara Montgomery,Brandon Quintin Adams,Vanessa Bell Calloway,T.K. Carter,Ken Page,George Anthony Bell,Larry Riley,Anthony Newley,Celeste Holm,Bilal,

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I Want To Buy The Movie Polly That Was Made In 1989 [ 5 Answers ]

I want this movie and if any one has it let me know please .it was a disney movie and it was directed by debbie allen... and KEISHA KNIGHT PULLIAM was POLLY in the movie...

The movie Polly(1989) [ 4 Answers ]

I want to if anybody knows where I ( can find the movie Polly (1989) so I can but it?

Were can I buy this movie? [ 4 Answers ]

Hey everyone... I know everyone is probably tired of this movie, but does anyone know were I can buy "the hugga bunch" on dvd. Best buy, and fye. Don't have it, and they say its not on dvd. There is the hugga bunch web site, but I was looking for maybe somewhere else also. just wanted to know....

Would you buy.. yes or no [ 3 Answers ]

Was considering Cub Cadet till I saw MTD makes them.. would you still buy knowing MTD makes it?

Movie re: better car(not electric), maybe 40 produced, he couldn't buy steel. 70-80s? [ 2 Answers ]

Hello I am looking for a movie title. True story. It was about an American guy who designed a super-efficient car, that used very little fuel. He faced production problems due to the controls of the auto industry, and finally was unable to buy enough steel to make his cars. Only about...

View more questions Search