Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tearsfall247 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 13, 2008, 12:54 PM
    Probation transfer
    When you are trying to transfer your probation to another state how long does it take
    charlotte234s Posts: 1,903, Reputation: 143
    Ultra Member

Feb 13, 2008, 08:58 PM
    It may take months, and sometimes the other state will not accept the transfer or your state will not agree to let the person on probation leave.
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Feb 14, 2008, 06:01 AM
    Hello tears:

I don't know. But it's certainly OK for you to get on the telephone and talk to all those involved and find out. I would.

excon

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Probation transfer [ 1 Answers ]

How do I go about transferring a Michigan probation to peonix Arizona

Transfer Probation [ 1 Answers ]

I have had my probation transferred from Wichita, KS to Tulsa, OK because I had a good job lined out for me. I am on probation for a year because of a DUI and a Battery case (not felony). Is it possible to get it transferred back to Wichita, Ks if things are not working out here like I was...

Probation transfer [ 1 Answers ]

My situation is this . My husband is on probation in N.Y for felony DWI. He is on probation for 5 years he has 3 left . He has has been a model probationer . Not one problem . My job transferred in July from N.Y to South Carolina . I'm a federal officer for homeland security . The probation...

Probation Transfer [ 2 Answers ]

Im entirely frustrated. I am stuck in Texas, with no friends, family, and support. When I first moved down here, I caught a felony charge dealing with someone I thought was a friends. I then pursued to toughing it out for the next 2 1/2 years, with no satisfaction or results. Im fed up and...

View more questions Search