Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mani_jeddah Posts: 75, Reputation: -1

Feb 13, 2008, 07:23 AM
    Why man u lost in front of saudi team?
    Do u think that asian football coming up now??
    EightEleven91 Posts: 18, Reputation: 2

Jul 23, 2008, 09:49 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by mani_jeddah
    do u think that asian football coming up now???
    There's a Saudi team that hasn't gone a season without winning a trophy in 102 seasons is, in fact the best team in the world on point rankings out of every club in the world.
    Its just Saudi Football isn't looked at that big. I forget the team but it's a very good team, wins World Club Cups, reached the final in 05 I think but won it in either 04 or 06.
    terellowens Posts: 123, Reputation: 9

Jul 24, 2008, 06:28 PM
    Man Utd just started their pre season meaning their players are hardly fit while the Asian teams and US teams have either just ended or are in the middle of their seasons so their fitness is still high it sounds like a poor excuse but that's one reason along with the fact the players don't really care if they lose there truly are exhibition matches
    0rphan Posts: 1,282, Reputation: 240
    Ultra Member

Aug 4, 2008, 01:08 PM
    Yes I agree terellowens... very difficult to perform in a match when you know it's meaningless.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Lost man [ 1 Answers ]

Some years ago I met a guy at a bar can't remember his name but do remember a lot of other things here they are it was in las vegas nv he worked for a cell co. he also lost some kind of bet or won but he had commander on the back of his truck the night we met I took a ring from him and got a...

UL Certification in Saudi Arabia? [ 2 Answers ]

Can anyone tell me if UL Certification is a requirement in Saudi Arabia? We are reworking a motor for a piece of hospital equipment to be 220v/60mz and need to know if we have to go through this step to export.

With separated man who went back to his wife.. lost [ 8 Answers ]

My situation is more complicated then I like to admit. I have been with a man for seven years and friends with his wife at the same time. I am 27 now and I have no idea how to live my life without him or her. She doesn't know and him and I have secretly lived our life and I am saddend because...

Saudi Arabia [ 5 Answers ]

What does diplomatic issue mean?

View more questions Search