Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mani_jeddah Posts: 75, Reputation: -1

Feb 13, 2008, 06:48 AM
    Unqualified teacher?
    Have anyone hear about teacher who did BA n teaching software engineering in bachlors level in international university?!

Can someone tell me what could be the reasons and is it right place for him or not...

Also check the university if you want to know their standard
    International Islamic University, Islamabad

Check out some similar questions!

Should I become a teacher? [ 17 Answers ]

I am 15 years old and I want to do so many things in life but now I'm thinking, maybe I should be a teacher? I love kids a lot, and working with them but here's the thing. I want to have a job , that I will enjoy. My questions are: How many years of college do you need to become a...

What is with this teacher! [ 54 Answers ]

Okay I love english and it takes a lot to get me to hate the class but this lady has pushed me over the line! This year our Jr. english teacher left to move in with her new husband, in her place we got an ex college teacher (this woman is 30 and has worked at 7 different schools what's that tell...

I want to be a teacher. [ 4 Answers ]

I have already gone to college for my first love theatre. I have been working in theatre for the last 5 years and as much as I have a passion for it I have decided it would be best for me to pursue another career. I have given in much thought and I thought the best way to do this was to teach what...

Teacher needs help [ 7 Answers ]

Have a 10 year old student with the following characteristics: Volitle.. emotionally, not physically Mild to moderately paranoid Dislikes most people, yet is very sweet and clingy to me No social skills Immature Insecure Gets very loud and emotional Repeats phrases... I hate you... you...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.