Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rasifamily Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 13, 2008, 04:21 AM
    Price hike letter to customer
    Hi all, Please help me to write a letter to our customers requesting a price hike in our tariff due to the recent hike in fuel rate
    Rajesh n komallu Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 17, 2008, 01:26 AM
    Price hike letter to customer

Feb 17, 2008, 01:27 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by rasifamily
    Hi all, Please help me to write a letter to our customers requesting a price hike in our tariff due to the recent hike in fuel rate
    Please

Feb 17, 2008, 01:28 AM
    Letter
    Stringer Posts: 3,733, Reputation: 770
    Business Expert

Feb 22, 2008, 07:34 PM
    Sorry, but I don't understand the last three posts to your question...

At the moment I don't have a lot of time. However, I would start by telling the customer how much you appreciate their loyalty and their business...

"In these financially trying times where costs have risen and after scrutinizing our account receivables we find that some of these costs have increased to the point where some of these must be addressed. This is certainly not something that we like doing. We appreciate your on-going business."

(At this point you may want to list several of those costs, if possible)

"Some of these costs have been absorbed in the past and we were able to not increase pricing, however now we find that that is no longer possible. I assure you that only these additional costs will be invoiced.

Additional costs will appear in next months billing.

Should you have any questions please simply call or respond."

Thank you for your business,

-Stringer

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Business-to-customer introduction letter [ 1 Answers ]

Hi please help me find a sample of business-to-customer introduction letter, I really need it urgently, thank u..

Free Sample Thank You Letter for Sales Customer [ 3 Answers ]

After Selling a car I want to start sending thank you letter and asking to send me referrals.

Business to customer introduction letter [ 3 Answers ]

I need help in writing a business to customer letter. I need to introduced my company to other company . I do not know how to do it. Please help me. We are in a construction company.:(

The first letter to a new customer [ 1 Answers ]

How to write the first letter to a new customer to introduce ourself and our company

Customer Service Letter [ 1 Answers ]

I have to write a letter apologizing to a customer... the customer received a counterfeit $50 bill at one of our stores. She thinks it came from our store but left the store before determination of the fake money. She wants a letter stating that there is nothing we can do about the problem so that...

View more questions Search