Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    2preshuz Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 12, 2008, 07:30 PM
    I want to have a baby have been trying and just can't it's been 1 1/2 yrs.
    About 2 yrs today I did get pregnant didn't know about it and when I found out a week later had a miscarriage. When I found out they told me ahead of time I might loose it because when they drew blood they said this number was really low and :I was in a miscarriage stage. I really wanted the baby and have always wanted at least one. My boyfriend as well we have never used protection and I have never used birth control. I can't even think of me not having kids. How can I become pregnant? If so many people can why can't I? The soonest possible. I feel I have been waiting 2 yrs and can't stand it I am very impatient.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Feb 12, 2008, 07:41 PM
    Have you discussed this with your OBGyn? There is a whole battery of tests that can be done to determine your fertility or lack thereof.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I'm having a baby and my dog already thinks she's my baby! [ 2 Answers ]

Hi! I'm new to this board and I just wanted to ask a questions. I have two dogs. An 8 month old St. Bernard female named Moose and a 1 & 1/2 yeard old Samyoed male name Buckie. I just recently found out I was pregnant and have started to get really worried. Buckie is VERY attached to Moose but...

Baby strange illness. Whole body of baby get harden [ 9 Answers ]

My brother's baby boy 4 months old got a strange illness. He had blood tested, brain scanning, lung checking etc. Everything is normal. But the baby boy got an unpreditable "body harden" illness. That is when it happens, the whole body of the baby get stiff and he can not move, can not cry... We...

Trying for a baby after 3 yrs 5 months [ 4 Answers ]

Hello evey1, me and my partner think we are ready 4 our 2nd child, a baby brother/sister for our little boy, he is 3 1//2 yrs old. I have had regular monthly cyles ever since he was born,have a good diet, exercise regularly and have a healthy weight, will it take a few months for me to conceive or...

Lose of 1 baby boy & 2 baby girls [ 4 Answers ]

I have meet a lady on myspace and she has lost 3 kids a little boy and a set of twin girls the boy was about 2 years ago he only lived a couple of hours and the twins one lived 3 days and the other only an hour. What can I do to help her through this time? I just feel so sorry for her. Two years...

View more questions Search