Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sheofcar Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 12, 2008, 06:25 PM
    Water coming up through ground
    Hi I have water coming up through the ground outside my house. My neighbor's yard is flooded and need to call a plumber what could it be
    massplumber2008 Posts: 12,832, Reputation: 1212
    Senior Plumbing Expert

Feb 12, 2008, 06:35 PM
    It could be a broken water main.. I suppose. Call the city/town water department and see if they will send someone out to evaluate. They should move pretty quick on this as it is their water and nobody paying for it if it has not gone through meter to be measured and charged for... ;)

If my answer helped, please RATE THIS ANSWER by clicking on button below. Thank you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

No water coming from hot water tap [ 10 Answers ]

Hello, This morning I had a shower.. no problem the water was piping hot as usual I got ready and went to work. My wife, who works nights, got up a few hours later and also had a shower... no problem. When my wife tried to run the hot water tap a few hours later to do some washing up there was no...

Cold water coming out of hot water tap in bathroom but Really hot water in kitchen [ 7 Answers ]

Can anyone give me a reason as to why nearly completely cold water is coming out of my hot water tap in my bathroom but when I run the hot water tap in the kitchen the water is nearly boiling. The hot water and cold water taps are separate in the bathroom, where the kitchen has a handle which...

Ground Water Features [ 2 Answers ]

HELP! :eek: Descibe the characteristic feature associated with groundwater and how they are related. Such as, the water table, aquifer, well, cave,karst topography, and geothermal energy. Thank-you

No water coming out of the hot water spigots of any faucets [ 3 Answers ]

We shut off all water valves & finally found the valve to the enrire house so shut off all water supply. Got a temporary fix then tried turn on all lines (counter clockwise) so we have cold running water but all hot lines are empty... I keep going through the lines ...

How dangerous is a loose live wire coming out of the ground? [ 1 Answers ]

There is a loose live wire coming up out of the ground at my church. They recently built a new building. But this wire is just laying on top of the ground exposed. I thought it was trash so I picked it up to throw it away. There was a small boom sound, sparks flew out and when I threw it down on...

View more questions Search