Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    neil theisen Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

Jan 20, 2006, 08:39 PM
    Painting my house
    Plan to paint my house this summer, but have not been successful in finding a paint that will last on the cedar siding. Bubbles and peels quickly. Is there a paint that will adhere to this siding?
    lilfyre Posts: 508, Reputation: 98

Jan 20, 2006, 08:49 PM
    Re-posting question
    Hello and welcome

Please try re-posting you question in Exterior Home Improvement there you will get an answer faster than posting in the introduction forum,

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Painting PVC [ 2 Answers ]

I'm considering installing some stock, 4 foot, PVC gutter guards available at a big box store. They are white and I would like to paint them flat black. I have heard that epoxy paint will work on PVC. Any advice? Thanks, rb1935

Painting Fun! [ 3 Answers ]

Here's a place where you can indulge your inner abstract expressionist: move your mouse to splatter virtual paint and click to change the color. To create a hard copy, right-click on the "canvas" and select Print. Painting Fun I am not printing mine out and showing it to anybody. Let's just...

Painting pvc [ 5 Answers ]

Problems painting pvc pipe

Painting my house [ 2 Answers ]

I plan on painting the exterior of my house this summer, again. I have had trouble getting the paint to adhere to the cedar siding. It bubbles and peels quickly even though I prepare the siding by sanding and applying exterior primer. Is there something else I should do or is there a type of paint...

View more questions Search