Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    njbs0930 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 12, 2008, 04:32 PM
    I am trying to find some plain white sheer curtains for the small windows next . To
    I am trying to find some plain white sheer curtains for the small windows next... to keep some privacy from someone just peeping right at the front door.. . where could I find them??
    retiredmanvan Posts: 35, Reputation: 4

Feb 12, 2008, 05:48 PM
    Any good department store or Walmart, or Kmart or Sears store and many other stores carry them.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sheer curtains for windows next to door [ 4 Answers ]

I am trying to find some plain white sheer curtains for the small windows next to my entryway door. I'm at least looking for something to keep some privacy from someone just peeping right at the front door. Does anyone know where I can find these? I can't find them at any stores. The window...

Small white tablet [ 5 Answers ]

I found a small white scored tablet with an S on top of the score and 421 on the bottom of the score. I don't believe that it is atenolol, but I really need to know what it is. Thank you.

Small white bumps [ 6 Answers ]

White bump on lower of shaft of my penis< one on the my left testicle both on the skin not on the inside and the other day I notced a bump just above the on on my shaft on the inside< not on the skin there is also TINY little white bumps I'm a virgin so can't be std don't think they are sweat...

View more questions Search