Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    crunchy nut Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Feb 12, 2008, 01:07 PM
    Translation required for a tattoo
    Can anyone translate these names date into Sanskrit?

Sarah
    Darren
    9 September 2000

Into Sanskrit?

I'm looking to get it tattooed onto me, and would hate to end up with something that was incorrect.

Thanks
    supriya _82 Posts: 241, Reputation: 24

Feb 12, 2008, 08:45 PM
    Have you seen your post elsewhere https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/langua...n-79809-2.html

I would love to help but -"and would hate to end up with something that is an indian takeaway order!" I guess is meant to be funny but I fail to see the humour in it. And I have a seen this phrase used quite often in the forums.

Also it is Sanskrit and not Sanskript
    supriya _82 Posts: 241, Reputation: 24

Feb 12, 2008, 08:58 PM
    Sarah (pronounced SAY-RAAH) would be

Name:  Graphic5.jpg
Views: 280
Size:  14.0 KB

Sarah (pronounced SAA-RAAH)

Name:  Graphic6.jpg
Views: 242
Size:  11.4 KB

Darren

Name:  Graphic7.jpg
Views: 425
Size:  13.5 KB

As for 9 September 2000 see the link the previous post in this thread.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sanskrit tattoo translation [ 28 Answers ]

Hey, Does anybody know the English to Sanskrit translation for: “I am My Brother’s Keeper” ? It would greatly be appreciated, because some of the online translators are little wishy-washy with their translations.

Should I get a tattoo? [ 8 Answers ]

I know I'm to young to be asking this but... when I get older and my dog dies I'm thinking about getting a tattoo of my dog on my back but it won't be huge or anything! Im just asking your oppion should I do it when I'm older? I love my dog so much and I think that would be a cool way of showing...

Does any one at the age of 17 have a tattoo [ 7 Answers ]

I am 17 and I got a tattoo a couple weeks ago(yes it was legal) I just want to know how many other 17yo have a tattoo also

I need tattoo ideas [ 12 Answers ]

So I was a passenger of a drinking and driving car accident in August 8 of'07. I was in a coma for 2 days and had a severe traumatic brain injury. I am still recovering but am thinking of getting a tattoo in February. I don't really know what its going to be of so Im asking you guys. Anything that...

Don't know if I want a tattoo [ 6 Answers ]

To begin, sorry if this is in the wrong spot. I think I would like to get a tattoo, my girlfriend has said she also thought about getting one. However, whenever I decide to get one, I always end up talking myself out of it for several reasons: 1. I know my parents will flip out big time. ...

View more questions Search