Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Amalo Posts: 14, Reputation: 2

Feb 12, 2008, 11:42 AM
    Trying to find the name of a show from the 90's
    It was very similar to the power rangers, but instead of the command center building they had a cave, and instead of zordon there was this glowing fungus bubble thing on a podium, I think they had something to do with the zodiac, possibly not, could be animals, I'm pretty sure I remember "taurus" and maybe "leo"... I'm thinking that the green 'ranger' was a girl with black hair, and the black 'ranger' was a guy with blonde hair, the most I remember of any episode was the one where they got stuck in a time loop

Momentary flashes of this show have been stuck in my mind for years, I'd love to remember what show it was, I'd appreciate it if somebody could help me out
    jessb Posts: 290, Reputation: 51

Feb 12, 2008, 10:19 PM
    If it was a cartoon I found this... "Saint Seiya" (1986)
    Greg Quinn Posts: 486, Reputation: 85

Feb 12, 2008, 11:12 PM
    YouTube - Voltron: Defender of the Universe

This is a show I was into when I was younger that seems a little similar. There are other vids in the link to help you dig deeper. This one has the robots getting together to create a large robot. But (jessb's link above seems pretty alike to your Zodiac.

Feb 13, 2008, 02:09 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Greg Quinn
    YouTube - Voltron: Defender of the Universe

This is a show I was into when I was younger that seems a little similar. There are other vids in the link to help you dig deeper. This one has the robots getting together to create a large robot. But (jessb's link above seems pretty alike to your Zodiac.
    Omg.. I was thinking this too, I so loved it when I was younger.. for some reason I thought this was tranformers, but my memory gets mixed sometimes.. well hopefully we helped her find what she wanted:)

Feb 13, 2008, 03:02 PM
    I hope she or he checks up soon. And tells us you were right! I'm peeing my pants I'm so excited!! LOL Just kidding. I loved that show. I even had the huge toy castle and all the lions.

Feb 13, 2008, 04:10 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Greg Quinn
    I hope she or he checks up soon. And tells us you were right! I'm peeing my pants I'm so excited!!! LOL Just kidding. I loved that show. I even had the huge toy castle and all the lions.
    Lol.. your silly.. yeah I can't wait either, watch it totally be niether.. lol.. that means more searching.. ugh.. but its fun, I love the challenge.. hehehe
    I was such a tom boy when I was younger and loved playing with tranformers, and all that stuff, it was so much better then cabbage patch kids, and hula hoops!!

Feb 13, 2008, 11:47 PM
    Did you like the Transformer movie?

Feb 14, 2008, 03:49 AM
    OK, it wasn't a cartoon, and definitely not transformers

Feb 14, 2008, 10:15 AM
    Do you think it was Japanese?

Feb 14, 2008, 12:26 PM
    I've been trying to remember this thing for years, just found the name of it five minutes ago completely by accident... it was called Tattooed Teenage Alien Fighters From Beverly Hills

Feb 14, 2008, 07:06 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Amalo
    i've been trying to remember this thing for years, just found the name of it five minutes ago completely by accident...it was called Tattooed Teenage Alien Fighters From Beverly Hills
    Omg.. I was way off.. lol.. I just saw a pic of them, oh it looks so funny.. haha
    Well I'm glad you found it..

Feb 14, 2008, 07:21 PM
    I would have never figured that out.
    gothicrichard Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 30, 2009, 11:56 AM
    I know what u was saying it had zodiac in the name and the was 12 teens they grow big and had the power of zodiac sines:confused:

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

90's TV show !help! [ 2 Answers ]

I'd say about 5or 6 years ago I use to watch this show all the time.. It had to do with 2 best friends that were right nextdoor to each other. They had the same name I believe and every year they'd go on a hill, exchange present (birthdays same day). I've been looking everywhere to find out what...

Can you tell me the name of this T.V show in the early 90's to the late 90's? [ 1 Answers ]

The basic story line was these teens went onto some other world,and litterly became part of these cars.They were always in this car shop as well as when there was trouble brewing,I always remembered that the teens fingers' would change into a car key. Can anyone tell me what the name of this show...

Tv show from 90's [ 1 Answers ]

Okay, so there was this show my sister and I used to watch all the time in the early to mid 90's. It was a kids show and was about this group of teenagers going to a school called edgar allen poe high. They got into scary/comedic situations involving the supernatural. One episode I can remember...

90's TV show (I think) [ 1 Answers ]

Hi All I'm trying to remember the name of a TV show from the 90's possibly early 80's it was based around two friends Amanda and Izzy (I think it was that) And all their little adventures with life etc If any one could help that would be great, Thanks.

90's t.v. Show [ 1 Answers ]

Okay so like 10 years ago I always watched this show with my family. For some reason it just comes back to hunt me down but I can't remember the name. I only remember so much. So this guy always went into his basement were he talked to the imaginary rabbit and the rabbit was a puppet. ...

View more questions Search