Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tlfmo1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 12, 2008, 08:20 AM
    Whirlpool Estate washer
    I have a Whirlpool estate heavy duty, super capacity washer that has now stopped spinning when it has large loads in it. If you have a small load it will spin entirely out, but large loads will not spin at all... I know this as I have watched with the lid open and the button depressed. Is this a belt problem or something more serious?
    hkstroud Posts: 11,929, Reputation: 899
    Home Improvement & Construction Expert

Feb 12, 2008, 08:39 AM
    I assume that it is stoping because is is getting out of balance. If so, and the washer has any age to it, you probably need a new snubber.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Whirlpool Washer [ 1 Answers ]

My washer agitates but will not spin.

Whirlpool washer [ 1 Answers ]

I have a model# LSQ9030PQ, I have identified that the agitator ears are worn, it has the two piece agitator, after removing it from the washer I can not separate the two, not wanting to break it, I need information on the producer to do it. Thanks Rich

Whirlpool Washer [ 1 Answers ]

My Whirlpool Gold Catalyst washing machine has the error F3. Help, I have lost my manual.

Estate Dryer by Whirlpool/Kenmore Elite - Brandsmart [ 2 Answers ]

Just purchased a new $300 Estate Gas Dryer from Brandsmart in Atlanta, GA. Had bought Kenmore Elite Gas Dryer out of the paper, but it never worked right and spent a lot of money on it. It would stop on any cycle. Then it stopped heating up. Appliance repair folks thought it was a defective...

Whirlpool washer [ 8 Answers ]

I just purchased a motor coupling for my washer but do not know how to install it can someone please tell me how to. Thank you.:

View more questions Search