Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gvb2jana Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Feb 12, 2008, 04:39 AM
    Product adaptation and standardisation of product
    What is actual meaning n definition for adaptation and standardisation of product in local as well as international market? Give me with the suitable examples of german and japanies products
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Feb 12, 2008, 04:40 AM
    Homework by any chance?
    Please refer to This Announcement: https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/other-...-b-u-font.html

Feb 12, 2008, 06:36 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Curlyben
    Homework by any chance ??
    Please refer to This Announcement: https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/other-...-b-u-font.html

''product adaptation and standardisation '' is my seminor topic, I already completed my seminor topic as 2nd component test on 4th feb. 2008 in my college, but when I try to find a specific definition regarding my topic from the different author in the field of global marketing , I think you may guide me to refer any books are any web sites. :anyway... cool: I will submit my report as possible as early, I hope it may be helpful to others.
    Have a nice day,bye

Feb 12, 2008, 06:48 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Curlyben
    Homework by any chance ??

Hai what is this? When I am searching about my topic in Google, I'm getting my question in the monitor which one I asked in ''askmehelpdesk'' , what is it?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

New Product [ 2 Answers ]

Hello All; We are going to launch a new product (GSM Product) where I am the prime for. I have completed the product plan, but still looking for a good & cute name. The product purpose is (Pay less, Get more talking time). Subscribers will be asked, interested ones, to pay in advance an...

Which product to be used for skin [ 2 Answers ]

There are thousands of cosmatics in available in the market but a common person does not know which product to be chosen for his use which should be more effective and economical and more ever must not have any side effect

New product [ 2 Answers ]

What is the new beer from miller brewing co called? noboat

New product [ 3 Answers ]

I would like to start a business making a new product. The product would be made from a finished product from one manufacturer and modifing that product. As an example suppose I bought 3-m scotch tape with adhesive on one side and then coated the other side with another adhesive (say Dupont) ,...

Have Any Of You Used This Product [ 1 Answers ]

Have any of you ever ordered anything off WWW.DRULAPRODUCTS.COM?? im dark skin and i am trying to lighten my skin. :d

View more questions Search