Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    miDzz Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 12, 2008, 02:15 AM
    Company Introduction Cover Letter
    Hey guys,
    I'm having trouble trying to find the perfect cover letter to send out to other companies, along with our brochure.
    We just opened a print business, and need to introduce ourselves, our products & services, to the community by sending the brochure to schools and government offices and other companies.
    So if u happen to have any good sample cover letters around, do post it OK..
    Thnxx
    mfayazkk Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 21, 2008, 09:24 AM
    I have established new sourcing office of apparel products. I have to grab buyers and I need effective introduction letter for my company. Below is my company profile.

Introduction & Business Philosophy:

Hyphen Tekstyle is created as Buying Agency to contend with the increasing demand in quality and variety required by worldwide Buyers at the most compatible prices coupled with excellent services by industry's leading professionals. Being the sister concern of Husnain Cotton Industries which has a solid export as well as local customer base with a turnover of 1 Billion dollars, we can bring in expertise, support & control over product prices due to variation in yarn prices & product quality by ensuring consistent yarn quality.

We are delivering a complete end-to-end package of sourcing, development & delivery through strong market support, efficient quality control systems, unmatched product development capabilities, delivery fulfillment at the most competitive prices. All is being done under one management control. And we act as your man on the spot.

Strength & Distinction:

We are primarily specialized in knitted and denim garments. We cover wide range of knitted fabrics like Jersey, Piqué, Rib, Variegated rib, Fleece, French Terry, Terry Towel, Interlock, Thermal, Mesh, Yarn dyed Feeder/Auto stripe Jersey and Piqué and stretch plus slub version of these fabrics. A wide range of woven fabrics like Denim, Twill, Plain weave Poplin, Canvas, Sateen, Bedford cord, Rib Stop and unique variation of stretch fabrics is also made available on demand.

We have distinctive edge in Garment Washing, ensuring the continuity in look and specs. As well as working with light to heavy washes, like Silk washes, Enzyme Washes, Soda Washes, Acid Washes, Silicon Washes, Destroy Washes and we are constantly developing more to keep a pace with the needs of our customers.

Experience & Working:

Our merchandising and quality team has extensive work experience which combined makes 10-15 years in total working with leading retail stores and brands including Target, JC Penney, Tommy Hilfiger, Wal-Mart, Sears, Kohl's, American Eagle, Aeropostale, GAP, Footlocker, Dawn & Dusk, New look, Primark, Zara, Bershka, Pull & Bear And many others.

We will serve you:
    • Marketing team will be arranging the prime vendors who can fulfill your requirements like financial strength, Technical abilities, Factory compliances level and Vendor's strength and reputation in dealing with customers based on their experience. Facilitate & Co-ordinate the Buyer's visits to Pakistan.
    • Merchandising team will ensure customer satisfaction providing the Market Information and developing new resources and products, Appraise vendors of buyers' requirements, Effective costing and price negotiations, Sampling of Merchandise to specifications. Communications and coordination with buyer on a daily basis, regularly sending sample status, highlighting production status, shipping information, and other customized reports in customers requested format. Keeping the buyer fully informed about the progress in production at every stage, and maintaining a proactive approach to preventing potential problems and ensure on-time delivery of the finished goods.
    • Quality Assurance teams being the "eyes and ears" of its merchandising counterparts are very experienced and well versed with the AQL standards or equivalent will ensure Sample appraisal, Factory evaluations, Identify and pre-empt production problems during placement, Analyze quality data and correlate results with Buyer's audits, Monitor laboratory test results and match against local testing data, Maintain accurate product details and records .We aim to deliver defect-free garments of “world class" quality on time.
    • Shipping and Logistic team will make sure timely deliveries, best freight rates, perfect documentation, LC and payments & shipment tracking.
    sanjay8423 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 8, 2008, 06:53 PM
    Hey guys,
    I'm having trouble trying to find the perfect cover letter to send out to the dealers, distributors,CNF's along with our brochure.
    We just opened a manufacturing unit of all kinds of baby garments and undergarments, up to age three(3), and need to introduce ourselves, our products & services, to the community by sending the brochure to all the retailers, dealers and other companies.
    So if u happen to have any good sample cover letters around, do post it OK..
    Thnxx
    SBU Posts: 51, Reputation: 3

Apr 8, 2008, 09:41 PM
    For the most part any cover letter you find online will be in reference to applying for a new job. I honestly don't know any exact location you could find that example however, I am a HUGE fan of SCORE (www.score.org). Go visit their website and you can actually ask retired executives via email about this question. Obviously this is important as it is the first impression a potential client will see of your company. Those that offer free advice on SCORE know what they are talking about so give it a try. When you get to the homepage it is one of the first things you will see. Hope it works out well for you.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Apr 9, 2008, 12:44 AM
    Does anyone here asking the question about an introduction letter have a website or have you advertised the services that you provide on the Internet in some way?

The subject of how to write introduction letters comes up quite frequently on this site.

So that you and others might benefit, below are listed some links on this site where the topic of writing an introduction letter has been the subject.

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/technical-writing/sample-letter-introducing-upcoming-magazine-96215.html

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/human-resources/introduction-letter-human-resources-recruitment-company-78287.html

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/other-business-careers/introduction-letter-64801.html

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/communication/help-introduction-letter-25876.html

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/marketing/how-do-write-introduction-letter-104088.html

Here are also links to excellent sites for how to write introduction letters.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Introduction_letter

http://www.businessownersideacafe.com/cyberschmooz/marketingmix/3612.html

http://www.businessballs.com/introletters.htm

http://www.writinghelp-central.com/introduction-letter.html

http://www.asprotection.com.au/introduction.htm
    bdmbdm Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 2, 2010, 02:15 AM
    I'm having trouble trying to find the perfect cover letter to send out to the shipping compnies for agency appointments If u happen to have any good sample cover letters around, do post it.

Regards
    Khan
    SapphireChic Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 25, 2010, 08:55 AM
    I need to write a letter of introduction to retailers introducing my client's fashion line and how we want them to work with us by stocking and selling the tshirts/brand at their shop. Please anyone got ideas because I'm swamped with work.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jun 25, 2010, 11:55 PM
    Just so people know who continue to post on this thread...

It's now very old and archived and so no longer visible on the list of currently active threads. Plus, it's the thread of someone else. This place doesn't work the same way that a chat room does. New questions need to be asked by starting new threads.

If you have a question that you would like to get noticed the most, then it would be best if you would start a new thread.

Thank you!
    quiteravi Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 3, 2012, 05:48 AM
    I'm having trouble trying to find the perfect cover letter to send out to the cotton spinning mills and cotton export companies for mediator(as a cotton agent) for spinners and traders appointments If you happen to have any good sample cover letters around, do post it.

Regards
    Ravi
    davinmilss Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Nov 12, 2013, 09:56 PM
    In reality, the cover letter introduction can be the determining factor in whether a hiring manager will read the remainder of the letter… and subsequently, your resume.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Company Introduction Cover Letter to Potential Client [ 3 Answers ]

My company is busy with providing consulting and technology services for other companies. We are trying to send them our brochure with an introduction cover letter. Does anyone have any examples of company introduction letters? I would be really gratefull for some tips. Thanks

Introduction letter [ 4 Answers ]

Good morning, My first launguage is afrikaans and I would like to write an introduction letter of our company which is a real estate agency. İntorduction of our company to other real estate agencies in europe to market our properties and business relations. I would really appreciate help ...

Proof reading a cover letter [ 3 Answers ]

Can someone help with proof reading a letter for checking grammar and areas. John Do 25 5th Ave Bethlehem, PA 18018 [email protected] 600-814-0017 July 14, 2005

Cover Letter for Construction Manager [ 0 Answers ]

Hi all, I am having a little trouble putting together the conclusion for my cover letter. I am applying for a job as a Quarry Manager and I want to write about my career aspirations but can't find the polite way of saying that I want an interesting job with good money. Can anyone help me out? ...

Cover Letter Help [ 5 Answers ]

I'm trying to write a cover letter for jobs as a museum educator or docent and I really don't know what to say. I have a B.A. in History and an M.A. in Adolescent Education, but my classroom management skills are, well, not exactly existent. I'm great with younger kids and I'm good at lesson...

View more questions Search