Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    regis47 Posts: 16, Reputation: 1

Feb 11, 2008, 07:14 PM
    WIA (Workers Impowerment Act) for sex offender
    Can a sex offender in the State of Missouri get WIA funding to obtain a Class A CDL? If so where do they go to get them?

Check out some similar questions!

Sex offender just moved in! [ 5 Answers ]

I live in an area with a lot of neighbors. I have a 11 mth old. Several neighbors have children of all ages. A sex offender just moved in. His crime was to a female under the age of ten. Is the any thing we can do?:confused:

Child of a sex offender [ 3 Answers ]

My daughter is 6 months old her father has seen her twice he has been in jail for 2 of those months... he wanted me to her up for adoption and while I was pregnant he wanted me to have a abortion... he is also a registered sex offender... can I make him give up his rights

Right of a sex offender and our children? [ 1 Answers ]

My husband is in prision And I feel our children should not be put into the situation of traveling 3 hours to see there father. To top it off he is in there for a criminal sex act of a child. He is threating me that if I don't bring the kids to see him he will be taking the kids away from me. How...

Registered Sex offender [ 3 Answers ]

I just registered on this site today, although I have been reading posts on it for years, seems as though every time I type a question into Google the first link that pops up is this website and usually a guy named excon is answering. Years ago I got screwed by an ex fiancé, an over zealous DA,...

Juvenile sex offender [ 1 Answers ]

Live in Alabama / My stepson sexually abused my daughter he is now 19. (he was 16 last time it happened and she was 7) anyway, went to court he was on house arrest and had to attend counseling. My question is, due to other unfortunate events my husband gave up his rights and my stepson was adopted...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.