Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    STRANGER_OF_UR_DREAMZ Posts: 61, Reputation: 2

Jan 20, 2006, 11:42 AM
    Hidden programs in xp
    Hi pals
    Can any one tell me all the hidden programs in xp and how ro use these programs plzzzzz
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jan 20, 2006, 11:51 AM
    Could you please rephrase your question as it's quite meaningless.
    What sort of "hidden" programs do you mean ?
    Are they the inbuilt windows tools such as Ping etc or are you referring to something else ?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hidden Icons & Taskbar [ 6 Answers ]

My students have hidden the taskar and all windows icons. Even when pressing the windows key I cannot see the taskbar. Please help

Don't mess with hidden folders on local disk [ 6 Answers ]

Any computer forensics people out there? How do you find a folder when the search feature can't find it? The folder must be on the disk. When I attempt to create a new folder, with the same name, the OS disallows it - because a folder with that name already exists. This issue ( and others)...

Hidden electric showers [ 1 Answers ]

I have been told there is a special electric shower that can be hidden from sight with only the controls and thermostat showing but I don't know where to buy it and what it is called

Malicious script hidden in PChealth Binaries. [ 1 Answers ]

Hi..? can you help when I run a help section I am conforted with McAfee telling me I have a malicious script.. mstha.exe attempting to run a entry in the shell . I have checked out all avenues.. I don't touch spybot as it causes more problems than it is worth.. I do run adaware and system mech....

View more questions Search