Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    JDW1889 Posts: 66, Reputation: 1

Feb 11, 2008, 06:11 PM
    Should I make friends with my ghost
    I don't know if this is severe but for as long as I can remember my house is haunted but the last time I was really attacked was like 7 years ago when I was possesed. Well the attacks have seemed to stop and now he seem to just make himself know by noises. I'm living in the basement where I believe he haunt and he may be watching me type this right now but should I try to just make friends with him and not try to get rid of him?
    belsammael Posts: 43, Reputation: 6

Mar 10, 2008, 11:46 PM
    The problem with situations like this is trying to determine what the exact truth is, and what falsehoods things might be telling us; still, it's a possibility though, and in that case you might want to consider carefully. Had the ghost simply moved in after you, you could've asked or demanded it to leave, and chances are fairly big it would listen. However since it was most likely there before you I doubt this is the case.

In that case it's all up to you on how to deal with it? Do you want to get rid of it, send it on to where it should normally go? You can either perform a ritual, part of which involves cleansing the house/basement with incense, or try to figure out the basement's history... learn the origin of your ghost?

Another option is to accept its presence, so that it might accept yours, both as part of the house, there to stay with no intention of leaving or bothering the other.

Keep in mind that a ghost is no more than that: a spirit, a lingering presence of something long since gone without physical form.. and how can something without form harm us? They can not, as long as you believe they can not - they can only harm you if you allow them to, if you give them that access to you that they need... - but that is something you need to learn to deal with yourself.

Good luck!
    GothGirl1771 Posts: 73, Reputation: 3

Sep 18, 2008, 12:19 PM
    You could, just talk to him. Take a tape recorder, turn it on, and talk... when you are silent, you can hear the voices. Maybe he's trying to tell you something. Talk to him and ask questions... he could b trying to get a message across.
    blakbell Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 20, 2009, 11:20 PM
    I'm 14 and I'm friends with a ghost.I said do you want to be friends and I held out my hand and he or she shook my hand!I was happy I can see his form in my dreams he helps me all the time he never atacks me but he does give me cold spikes every once in a while but I'm still figuring out more stuff about him when I die I hope to still be friends with him.I also promised him I would not remove him.I use a recorder some times to talk to him(I stopped uusing the recorder it broke).And I'm glad I met him. He told me he was murderd.And I'm glad I met him but should I remove a best friend!
    frogman8776 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 9, 2010, 08:12 PM
    Umm I think somthings always around me poking me watching me I accept it though and I hope the ghost understands me but it probably speacks spanish cause I'm in diminican so... yeah I mean sometimes I hear voicec sometimes but its more like a silent cry
    martinizing2 Posts: 1,868, Reputation: 819
    Expert

Aug 9, 2010, 11:00 PM

This is a very old thread.
    If you have a question type it into the "ask your question or search" box to start your own thread.
    river0527 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Aug 10, 2010, 06:42 PM

You should deffinetly NOT try to get rid of it. I would say when you hear noises, say something to you tell the ghost that you hear her/him.
    Mattpellegran Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 30, 2010, 02:27 AM
    I have a gost and I have tried I have had a Priest come and come to find out that the gost is very mad at me and he is from the civil war
    coolshobs21 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 4, 2011, 10:09 AM
    Try friendship.it cures everything... it isn't bookish.I have tried.. nd dunt call him ghosts--ghosts giv a negative impression... approach him positively... I m sure he is in need of a friend...
    Raccoonclaw Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 25, 2011, 01:51 AM
    Carmen winstead is Haunting me (I don't know if its good or bad but it Scurry me)Me and my Homie g skilly biscuit are trying to contact her and we don't know if it's a sighn that are ****s are going to be cut off or that she will be are buddy.How can I contact her so she can be my friend.Bonus:Shes watching me sleep I see her sometimes,She turns my TV when I play cod blackops,and she opens my door at 3:00 am daily What do I do?P.s There was a smily face typo in the word '****' And it said dic:k Is this good or bad?I <3 carmen
    elysehill0 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 18, 2011, 09:54 AM
    I do and I don't believe in ghosts I think that's ghosts are quite nice id love to be friends with one because if someone was bullying you or hurting you then you could get the ghost 2 haunt them if I saw a ghst then I would make really good friends with them or it!
    ANameNotYetTakn Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 18, 2012, 01:01 PM
    Just off, demons are active at exactly 3:00 to mock the death of jesus, which happened at 3:00. You should ask her politely to leave, she won't hurt you. If she refuses, demand her. If she leaves, your good. Do not befreind her, ghosts, no matter how friendly they may appear, are DEMONS, they will enslave and torture you. They an possess you, and make you commit suicide. I have a ghosts in my house, he is very dormant, only comes out at like 11-6 o'clock. Whatevs. This stuff isn't a joke, don't mess with it. I know satanics, although I'm not, and every ghost is evil. There are no "in bewtween." they're either angels or demons. Angels, ehh, they won't talk unless they have too. Demons are more likely to persuade humans and gain their trust and then use them for their own desires. Good luck.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I can't make new friends [ 3 Answers ]

OK ill give you a bit of a background before I get started (sorry if this is long) I'm an 18 year old male in england. I am from a single parent family, I'm an only child, dad left me before being born, step dad beat me around the age of 5 and I now have a new step dad who I consider my dad. Ive...

How do I make friends? [ 2 Answers ]

I have friends but I don't have enough friends at my school and I hate my school allot and it's really hard for me to make friends because I am really shy around new people and I don't really talk.I feel really stupid asking this question.Most of my friends I have were online @ the chat rooms.My...

How to make friends [ 13 Answers ]

What is a good way to make friends. I am shy when I first meet people. I am a 15 year old guy. When I do finally talk I act stupid a lot. I do not have any friends really because I use to have to drive a hour to school every day. My mom was always late so I would never get home until 10:00pm every...

How do you make new friends? [ 11 Answers ]

Does anyone have any suggestions on how to make new friends. Maybe it's a lack of 30 something's that live in my area but I've tried posting on a local website and all that got me was foreigners wanting more than friendship and 20 something year olds... how do you make new friends of your own age?...

Will my cat be able to make new friends? [ 2 Answers ]

I found my cat about a year ago on the side of the road, barely 4 weeks old. He slept in the nape of my neck for the first few months and the first time he was brave enough to venture outside of my bedroom to the rest of the house, he was about 2 months old. He grew up in my mom's house (I live...

View more questions Search