Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    imisceei Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 20, 2006, 10:36 AM
    Card Game RISK?
    Has anyone ever heard of the card game RISK? I don't think that's the real name but my friends keep convincing me that it is but then why can't I find how to play it ? Well if anyone knows how to play it please let me know I'm supposed to play tonight and I don't want to show up not knowing how to play it :confused: thanks
    labman Posts: 10,580, Reputation: 551
    Uber Member

Jan 20, 2006, 03:04 PM
    It is not cards, but a board game. Territories are parceled out on a map of the world. Then you risk attacking the other players' territory rolling up to 3 dies. Haven't played in about 10 years and forget details of the rules.
    imisceei Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 21, 2006, 12:07 AM
    Its acually a card game not a board game
    No... I know about the board game its not that... its acually a card game I learned how to play its acually pretty cool you only get one card and you have to risk it the lowest number wins you can only trade with the person left of you but the person right of you could trade with you when it's their turn they could either give you a really bad card or a good card and if you end up with a bad card and you try to trade it with the person left of you... you better hope they don't have a king because they can end the trade and your stuck with that card. That's pretty much the game :D
    CaptainForest Posts: 3,645, Reputation: 393
    Ultra Member

Jan 21, 2006, 10:34 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by imisceei
    no...i know about the board game its not that... its acually a card game i learned how to play its acually pretty cool u only get one card and u have to risk it the lowest number wins u can only trade with the person left of you but the person right of you could trade with you when its their turn they could either give you a really bad card or a good card and if you end up with a bad card and you try to trade it with the person left of you... you better hope they dont have a king because they can end the trade and your stuck with that card. thats pretty much the game :D

Hmmmmm, sounds like a game that will get old pretty fast.
    mrs.pennell Posts: 132, Reputation: 21

Jan 21, 2006, 11:06 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by imisceei
    no...i know about the board game its not that... its acually a card game i learned how to play its acually pretty cool u only get one card and u have to risk it the lowest number wins u can only trade with the person left of you but the person right of you could trade with you when its their turn they could either give you a really bad card or a good card and if you end up with a bad card and you try to trade it with the person left of you... you better hope they dont have a king because they can end the trade and your stuck with that card. thats pretty much the game :D
    That sounds like a game I've played called "pass the ace". We play it as a hand of dealer's choice poker.
    giani513 Posts: 179, Reputation: 47

Jul 15, 2007, 10:33 PM
    Or "Screw your neighbor" where you get one card. Ace low, king high. You want to keep the lowest card. You have four quarters in front of you. Every time you have the highest card or tie for the highest card, you put a quarter in the pot. Last person with a quarter gets the pot.

There is a card game called Rook...
    retsoksirhc Posts: 912, Reputation: 71

Aug 21, 2007, 07:27 PM
    Ah, we played "Kings". Aces were high, kings were safe. If you got a king, flip it over, nobody can trade with you. Person left of the dealer starts the trade, and it goes around the table. When it gets back to the dealer, he can stay, or trade with the top card on the draw pile. Lowest card wins. 5 losses and you're out of the game.

It does get boring fast, but it's fun for a quick few games if you've got nothing to do.
    MeMeMoo Posts: 34, Reputation: 5

Apr 16, 2008, 06:04 PM
    There is a car game and a board game ;)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to play card game [ 6 Answers ]

Anybody will give me a link or tell me how to play card games , I am a newbie Cheers

Altitude and Stroke or TIA risk [ 0 Answers ]

?? Is there a danger for someone who has had a TIA (mini-stroke) in the past to be at altitudes of 6,000 to 9,000 ft.

Children at risk [ 4 Answers ]

:'( This whole situation upsets me beyond words. My children were abused physically, sexually, and emotionally by my ex husband. We got away from him and he left us alone for over a year and a half. Then he took me to court for visitation. I won supervised visitation but after a few months...

View more questions Search