Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Mumu Posts: 35, Reputation: 1

Feb 11, 2008, 04:05 PM
    I Feel Confuse
    For real, I don't know how to make a decision ;/

I'd like to learn Psychiatrist.. and I'd like to learn something else depend on compute (sorry I don't know the word) umm.. Don't Know where or what to learn :S

Here (Israel) Or in Germany..

Every time I think about it I get Confused.

What I'm supposed to do :eek:

Check out some similar questions!

Confuse if I'm pregnant or not? [ 2 Answers ]

:confused: Me and my boyfriend had unprotected sex on november 1 2007, and he spermed inside of me and today november 13 i got my period, am i still pregnant or what's happenning to me?please give me advice?

I'm confuse am I pregnant? [ 2 Answers ]

I still had a period last month in march but it was very shot which is not normal for me and it was about 4 days late I have been very tired, nausa, smells of things make me sick and I have an odd feeling in my stomach. I took 3 urine at home tests and they both came up negative could I bee...

Boys confuse me [ 7 Answers ]

Well I know this guy and he's really nice and all its just someitmes I don't know if he even likes me. We have seen each other for 3 nights in a row and the third night I had sex with him. After sex I asked him what we were and he said we are "talkin". What the heck??

Confuse in usa [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I am here for 14 months and I come to usa as fiancée visa ,and someone tell me that I can do self petition too,because my hubby don't file my papers after we get married,so he's has a gamble habit ,he gamble the money suppose to be for my paperwork ,so I can be self petition as...

Confuse and thinking [ 2 Answers ]

:eek: The Boxon Company began its operations in August of the current year. During August and September, the company paid wages of 6,950. For the last Quarter of the year, the taxable wages paid amounted to 12,910. None of the employees were paid more than 7,00 this year. A) Is Boxon Company...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.