Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    liltink Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 11, 2008, 03:49 PM
    who lived/lives in my house
    Hi,
    I have a question I hope someone can answer.
    we moved into a small house. And lately we have had a few strange happenings. My granddaughter (2 years old) says MOM, Guy.. points to the bathroom. We see nothing but she did. My oldest grandson laid down on his bed, felt as if someone laying next to him ( no one was there) and the felt a breath on him. Heard a sigh. My daughter saw someone in a blue shirt walk down the hall. No one was there. My question is, how do I find out if someone passed in there? This morning my youngest grandson called for me, saying the "boogie man " wa sin his closet looking at him. So I need some help.
    PLEASE!!
    thank you,
    Tink
    Mumu Posts: 35, Reputation: 1

Feb 11, 2008, 03:57 PM
    Wow you scared me, That's Strange , could be a thief or something like that or maybe a rogue.
    Check the hole house and ask the neighborz for any help.
    Ask them is there something wrong with the house.. ooh my god I'm fearful now.

Good luck dude, tell me what's new.
    Robert Brenner Posts: 53, Reputation: 13

Feb 12, 2008, 06:58 PM
    Children connect with spirit guides, past loved ones and angel guides all the time. Because they are young, they have not been taught, to decide, that they can't. Truth is we all have the ability do so but, we have chosen to believe that we can not. Only those who are GIFTED can do that. We are all GIFTED if we choose to use the GIFTS.
    Chances are, what they are seeing hearing and feeling, are grandparents... passed loved ones, wanting to connect.
    sexymamalea Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 17, 2008, 12:08 PM
    Children are especially sensitive in seeing ghosts, spirits just like animals, most kids are able to see things we cannot!
    memile Posts: 5, Reputation: 2

Feb 20, 2008, 03:30 PM
    Children can see well lets say the dead better than the adults can. Because their minds are more open. Your house is probably haunted and you can tell that it's not a bad one because they would have already made their move, you should go to each room saying like in the name of the lord I command you to leave my house orrr... geta prest to bless the house

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Lived and worked in NY, lived in NJ worked in NY in 2007 [ 6 Answers ]

I know I should probably get an accountant for my takes this year, but I figured I would ask. For the first part of the year I lived and worked in NYC until August when I had an apartment in both NYC and NJ :( . Then for the rest of the year I lived in NJ and worked in NYC. I also started paying on...

Claiming a grandchild that lives with you or does father that lives elsewhere? [ 6 Answers ]

My 18 year old daughter lives with me full time, is full time high school student, has had a baby 12/5/07 and the baby also lives with me. I do claim my daughter as a dependent. The baby is covered by his fathers insurance. Who claims the baby as a dependent on their taxes, the father or myself?

Lived and Worked in two States [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, I lived in Idaho from Jan. 06 through August 06. And in August moved to Utah, where I currently live. How do I file both my State and Federal Taxes?:confused: I understand that I will need to file in both States for state taxes... which form do I use... and are they pretty self...

Lived in 2 states but worked in one. [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I lived and worked in VA for 8 months and then moved to NC where I bought a new home. I did not work in NC but I itemized taxes from the new home (real estate and mortgage Interest) . Do I file both states?

Lived in NJ, worked in NY [ 5 Answers ]

Hi again ATE, I worked in a company in NY for 3 months on OPT (then moved to CA). But like many other people I was living in an apartment in NJ for 2 months (1 month in friends home). All my income was from my company in NY. Should I file for only NY state or for NJ state as well? ...

View more questions Search