Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    wigwam2003 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 11, 2008, 02:06 PM
    Kodak 5300 Easyshare
    I have installed a Kodak 5300 easyshare. I can manipulte the printer (test page, etc) using the Kodak software from the PC but cannot print from Windows apps. I have reinstalled the kodak drivers etc.. again tested OK

It still will not allow printing from Word, notepad excel etc... gives message No printer installed

It sounds like a windows driver problem but can't track it down... any ideas

Thanks

Trev
    Sand Daddy Posts: 95, Reputation: 14

Feb 11, 2008, 02:14 PM
    Is your printer plugged into a router??

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How can I open my Kodak EasyShare program [ 4 Answers ]

I recently downloaded the new verson and now the new icon comes up but the program won't open. What should I do?

Kodak easyshare [ 7 Answers ]

How may I stop Kodak easyshare from starting at start-up. I have gone to 'msconfig' startup tab and removed the 'x' for Kodak easyshare to begin at startup. But when I reboot it comes back. I want to use it when I need it. I do not want it to show in my system tray after startup, routinely. ...

Nokia 5300 Text Message [ 1 Answers ]

HI there, I have a Nokia 5300 cell phone, and I was wondering if anyone knew how to get a text message signature on your text messages? I cannot figure it out. Please help. Please and thank you:D

Kodak Easyshare installing error [ 5 Answers ]

Im trying to install the kodak easyshare software in my computer, and every time I put the disk in, it comes up "Kodak easyshare was unable to finish your task. (Error code 32x62x1x) Would you like to go online to look for a solution" I've tried finding a solution and its not working... my D drive...

View more questions Search