Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nctays Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Feb 11, 2008, 01:45 PM
    Oracle 11g
    What are some of the features for this database and is it used for companies with 50 or more people? What is a good website that I can find this information?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Feb 11, 2008, 01:51 PM
    Oracle 11g, Siebel, PeopleSoft | Oracle, The World's Largest Enterprise Software Company

Oracle is one of the top database engines on the market. I believe it's the leader in market share.
    nctays Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Feb 11, 2008, 02:12 PM
    Is it used for large or small companies (companies over 50 people)
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Feb 11, 2008, 04:31 PM
    Yes. While Oracle is primarily used in larger companies, it can be used in smaller applications as well.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Oracle [ 2 Answers ]

What is the difference between datafiles and datablocks in oracle architecture

Oracle [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I just installed Oracle 9i,I have been working on oracle since one year(in college).At that time I was not requiring to use the oracle options i.e. I did'nt needed to specify which database serivice to use and all that I just had to run query in SQL *plus. At this time I am working...

Oracle [ 2 Answers ]

What is the diffrence between oracle database and oracle 9i developer suite

Oracle 9i [ 1 Answers ]

If Oracle 9i is to be installed in Windows XP platform what RAM would be required for I) Server version and also for ii) Personal Oracle 9i

Oracle 8i [ 2 Answers ]

We are in Oracle platform based application development. We are user Developer6i as front-end. We are facing a big problem regarding implemenation of the executables. We have to install all the forms FMX files there at client side. Is there is any way to combine all the executable objects into...

View more questions Search